𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. missing you

When Y/N slightly shifted in her sleep, she groaned upon realizing that her movement awakened her brain, what's more is that she suddenly remembered that Haru has school and she has to take him there today, so she abruptly opened her eyes and sat up straight and turned to Haru, only to see an already awakened man beside her child.

"Good morning, Y/N" he greeted and smiled lazily.

Suddenly, all the events that happened yesterday went rushing into her mind. 'Right, he stayed here last night...but...'

Y/N suddenly looked at the time.

"Oh no" she said and attempted to wake Haru up but Gojo reached for her hand.

"What's the matter?"

"You both are going to be late for school!" She exclaimed which made her confused when Gojo just chuckled.

"Y/N, it's a holiday, there's no school" he said which made Y/N blink a few times and somehow her body relaxed.

"Oh" she blurted out.

Gojo just stared at her which suddenly made her conscious. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing" he said, his grin still not fading away. "I just thought that, I like this" he added. "Waking up beside you"

Y/N suddenly got flustered with what he just said. "I...need to get ready for work" she sat up straight and got out of the bed which made Gojo frown.

"When Haru wakes up, please take him downstairs, Mama would have probably served breakfast by now" she said as she took some clothes and headed towards the bathroom, not seeing how Gojo crossed his arms and pouted.

So when she entered the bathroom, Gojo was left in the bed beside his son. He stared at the door to which Y/N just entered and then at his son who was sleeping soundly. Then he thought for a while before flashing a mischievous smile.

"Haru, son, wake up, we need to meet your grandparents downstairs"

━━━━━━━━━━━

When Y/N went downstairs, she was curious as she heard laughing from the kitchen. As she stepped in to the dining room, she found her husband casually talking and joking around with her mother that they didn't notice her until Haru pointed at her.

"Mama!" he exclaimed which made them look at her direction.

"Y/N, come eat!" her mother says, her smile not fading away.

Y/N walked towards them returning their smiles, but she almost lost her balance as she was about to take a seat when her mother suddenly spoke.

"Y/N you never told us Satoru is going to live here starting tomorrow, we could have prepared!"

"What?!" she exclaimed, almost startling everybody. She then turned towards Gojo's direction, eyebrows knitted together while Gojo was just smiling innocently at her.

"You sound like you didn't know. Come on Y/N, you're both married anyway, and it's best for Haru"

"I..." Y/N was rendered speechless. She couldn't believe he did not give her prior notice.

However it was just also Gojo's impulse decision.

"Your mother is right actually. Haru is growing up, and he needs his father" Y/N's father said.