𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚. a twist of events

"Y/N?" Gojo looked in horror as he saw his wife not moving.

"Haru?" He turned to the side to see the child lying down as well.

"No..."

Gojo looked at his hands, it was covered with blood, when he blinked again it was when he realized it came from the woman and the child.

"No, no, don't leave me"

Sounds of ambulance were heard.

There were shattered glass everywhere and a car that flipped upside down.

How did it go like this? Everything has been just fine. They were going to live as a family in their new house, and this happens?

"Sir, please don't move that much, you're injured as well"

Gojo looked up to the one who assisted him and gave him first aid.

"No, I need to go to my family" he says.

"Sir, please, we need you to cooperate. We don't want you to lose your life as well"

"What do you mean by that?! They're not dead, they are still alive!"

"Sir, please calm down"

"Calm down? That's my wife and son!"

"Sir, it was an accident, however I'm sorry, they did not make it"

Gojo felt like the world crushed upon him.

"No...spare them please, I should die instead"

Y/N's parents came rushing to the hospital upon receiving a call.

"Satoru"

Gojo looked up to them and saw the pain in their eyes, he felt like he could never forgive himself because of what happened.

"My only child" Y/N's mother cried.

"I'm so sorry, it should have been me"

Y/N's father only comforted his own wife, he doesn't show it, but he felt like he was also stabbed to death the moment he heard the news.

"Excuse me, are you Gojo Y/N's husband?" The doctor asked.

"Yes..."

"I am so sorry for your loss" he said. "Your children did not make it as well, I'm sorry"

Both Gojo and his in-laws furrowed their eyebrows.

"Children?" Y/N's father questioned.

"Yes sir" the doctor responded.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "It was only Haru and Y/N, maybe you have mistaken"

The doctor's eyes widened in shock, he could feel how heartbroken they were, but if he reveals this fact as well?

"You didn't know?" He questioned.

"Know what?" Gojo was starting to get nervous.

"Your wife...was three months pregnant"

It was as if heaven and earth fell on Gojo that day.

"No...no, you're lying" he said.

"I'm so sorry"

"You're lying!"

Y/N's father went in between to calm him down, he was getting angry and frustrated, there might be a commotion that will happen.

"Satoru, calm down" he said. "As much as it hurt you, it is also painful for us as well" he says.

"She was our only child"

"I wasn't even able to tell her..." Gojo clenched his fists. "That I was finally able to remember her"

He wanted it to be a surprise when they get to the place they'll be celebrating their anniversary, however the world has different plans, a full speeding bus suddenly bumped into them and had them crashed.

It's a miracle he survived.

"Y/N, Haru...and..."

He couldn't believe she was pregnant, she never told him.

But that was because she also planned on surprising him on their anniversary which is today.

"Satoru, come on, let's head home"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Happy 1st day of the month of April!

Kidding aside, this is one of the angst options that I would have written if I just suddenly wanted a sad ending lmao