Prologue

Porchaya POV

"Emerging rock star WIK spotted with his boyfriend. Pictures reveal he is dating a minor. Is it possible that he could be a pedophile? ", I read out the first news that pooped out loud and got shocked!

WHAT THE HELL! That was me in the picture.

News of P' Wik and me dining casually in a restaurant was spread all over the internet! What should we do now? This is not true and how can I tell the world that I am not dating my idol star? My face was blurred, but anyone can say that I was a minor from that circulated picture!

Will this news affect his career? I looked at him terrified after reading all this news when he pulled over the car by the side of the road.

"P' Kim, they have misunderstood us seeing us in the restaurant", I said to him making sure that I was equally worried about this matter.

"This is common in this industry, you don't worry about this Chay!", he comforted me, yet there was a panic struck in my mind.

"What should we do now?"

"Hmm, you better come and stay home with me, because the Paprazi might find your address by tomorrow and reach your doorsteps!"

"But", I was hesitant to go and stay over at his place because already I had reduced his PR by dining with him! His fans all would go crazy! Sometimes you fantasize about something badly and wish that would happen, but when it happens, you cannot accept it. 

And I am in that state, being a number one fan of P' Kim, I have always liked him, but the rumors about us dating, when this breaks out, I am not sure of my feelings! I feel like a burden to him! And now he insists on taking me to his home!

His home! Not every fan gets this chance! 

Thanks for reading. You would love the story. Vote, follow, and comment.

With love,

its_kyra_world