chapter 18 (🥀-II)

─── ⋆⋅❈⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅❈⋅⋆ ───

"I-It's gifted by Kyle.."

Jungkook's admission hung in the air, a delicate balance of anticipation and fear coursing through his body as he awaited Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung's lips curled into a mischievous smile, a dark glint in his eyes. "For how many fucks did you get this cheap gift from that kid?" Taehyung's fingers gripped the fabric of the bathrobe, a subtle threat underlying his question.

"I..." Jungkook began, but his words were cut off as Taehyung's teeth sank into his jawline. The bite was sweet and possessive, followed by a teasing lick. A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips, the proximity of Taehyung's touch already stirring a heated response. Taehyung's words, laced with both dominance and humiliation, played with Jungkook's emotions.

"Look at how wet you are, and I've barely touched you yet," Taehyung observed, his voice low against Jungkook's jaw. "Does it turn you on when someone reminds you what a shameless whore you're? Letting anyone fuck you just in exchange for some cheap gift like the cheapest roadside prostitute,"

Jungkook shook his head, murmuring, "No," biting his bottom lip, feeling the sting of humiliation, his cheeks now flushed with a mix of embarrassment and arousal. Taehyung effortlessly pushed him against the fridge, pinning him with just the force of his hips. Their erections ground together, and Jungkook swallowed a whimper as the intense friction heightened the tension between them.

"No?" Taehyung smirked, revelling in the sight of Jungkook's heated face and shut eyes, fully immersed in the humiliation. His fingers traced possessively over Jungkook's well-built abs, eliciting a quiet hiss from the younger man. "That boy was stupid, not knowing better than to give such a pretty gift to whores like you, who let themselves be fucked by anyone free of charge and beg for more."

Jungkook whimpered at Taehyung's words, the torturous pace of his fingers nearing his clenching hole only intensifying his need. Taehyung chuckled, enjoying the effect he had on Jungkook, before removing his fingers from his ass completely, leaving Jungkook in a state of heightened desire and vulnerability.

"You didn't tell me how many times you let him fuck you for this cheap gift." His thumb rubbed gently over the teeth mark on Jungkook's skin, a subtle caress that contrasted with the intensity of the moment. A gentle smile played on Taehyung's lips, savouring Jungkook's flushed face, a canvas of embarrassment.

Jungkook, biting his lip, shut his eyes tight as he confessed, "T-Three times," each word a whispered admission, laced with a palpable shame, remembering how he made Kyle fuck him on Taehyung's bed, so he could feel Taehyung on his body instead of Kyle.

A surprised whimper escaped Jungkook's mouth as he felt the subtle shift in their movement. His heartbeat quickened anew as they seamlessly transitioned towards Taehyung's room. The anticipation weighed on Jungkook, his entire body trembling with a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. He hadn't expected Taehyung to arrive that day, let alone the prospect of having him again. inside him, on top of him.