chapter 23 (🥀-II)

Please leave comments; I'm craving them

Please leave comments; I'm craving them.🥺

_

"You're all dismissed for now,"

Taehyung's voice trembling, tinged with a commanding tone, echoed through the cabin as he shut the file with a decisive thud, his grip on the table tightening in a silent display of restraint.

The employees exchanged nervous glances, flinching at the file closing. Sensing unknown tension, they quickly bowed to Taehyung before hastily retreating from the cabin.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, lost in the throes of pleasure, barely registered the sudden change until it was too late. 

As the door clicked shut, Taehyung wasted no time in sliding the chair back. Jungkook's head was busy between his thighs, soft mewls leaving his mouth against his cock. With a swift motion, he pulled Jungkook away from his intoxicating ministrations, his cock reluctantly slipping out from the warm embrace of Jungkook's mouth.

A soft cry of pain and pleasure escaped Jungkook's lips as Taehyung's fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him away with a mixture of unwillingness and determination.

With a bite to his lip, Taehyung grappled with conflicting emotions, torn between the intoxicating pleasure of Jungkook's mouth and the need to address the younger man's reckless abandon.

Jungkook's doe eyes widened as he looked up at Taehyung, the intensity of Taehyung's gaze penetrating the carefully constructed walls around Jungkook's heart.

He licked his lips, savouring the memory of Taehyung's taste lingering on his tongue.

With a sharp intake of breath, Taehyung's teeth clenched together as he tightened his grip on Jungkook's silky locks, drawing him nearer until their faces were mere inches apart. Jungkook emitted a soft cry, "Argh, Mr. Kim," feeling the weight of Taehyung's possessiveness in every tug of his hair, his fingers threading through the strands with a firmness that spoke of ownership.

Maintaining his hold, Taehyung tilted Jungkook's head back, exposing the milky expanse of his unblemished neck. Jungkook's slender neck arched gracefully, his skin tingling with the sensation of Taehyung's nose brushing against his cheek. A soft moan escaped Jungkook's lips, "Mrh," as Taehyung's possessive touch left a trail of heat in its wake, the faint scrape of his glasses uncomfortably good.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung savoured the intoxicating aroma of Jungkook's skin, distinct from the scent that enveloped his entire body. He knew Jungkook's scent intimately and could distinguish it from a crowd without hesitation. each brush of his nose against Jungkook's cheek, and the desire—the urge—to sink his teeth into the soft flesh was back.

With a sharp intake of breath, Taehyung's jaw tightened, a reminder to himself not to be swayed by Jungkook's softness or the intoxicating scent that enveloped him.