Chapter 8

WARNING NOT PROOFREAD OR EDITED.

I wasn't prude, I had just never allowed myself to get involved romantically with anyone. I had spent every moment I could with my father before he had taken his last breath, which resulted in my love life not existing. But like I was saying, I wasn't a prude, so when I walked out to the beach and found Keeley and Liam fucking in the sand, I didn't blush. In fact, I felt nothing. With a straight face I immediately turned around and waltzed right back into the beach house, opening the door, walking through the kitchen, into the living room and down the hallway to the room Lily and I were sharing. I threw my beach bag on to the bed and collapsed down next to it. Lily walked out of the bathroom, brushing her teeth and looked at me, wondering why I came back.

"Liam and Keeley. On the beach. No clothing." I informed her dryly. She begun to choke on toothpaste, running into the bathroom quickly. She reappeared soon and gave me a look of pure disgust.

"I could have gone my WHOLE life without that image." Her nose scrunched in a way that reminded me of a rabbit. "I need holy water, and a bucket... A cross and probably five hundred nuns and a preacher. First I'm going to drown that hoe in the bucket of holy water to cleanse her spirit and then I'm going to stake Liam and light him on fire like the little soul sucking bastard he is-"

"Lily it's not that big of a deal. They're bo-"

"Shhhh just no shh don't speak shhh." Lily grabbed me, embracing me against her breasts, and stroking my head.

"Is everyone here getting it on except me?" A smooth, warm voice melted through the air, interrupting us. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Carson shoo. Lucy has been traumatized."

"Yeah by your boobs."

"My boobs are actually great, thank you very much."

"Lucy doesn't look like she feels that way." I shivered at the sound of my name rolling off my tongue. Lily smirked, having noticed my reaction to such a simple thing.

"I'm suddenly feeling kind of sick." Lily began to fake. Carson and I shared a look between us, wondering what she was up to. She dramatically placed a hand over her forehead like a damsel in distress. "I think the knowledge of my brothers sex life has caused me to fall ill."

I rolled my eyes at her, standing up. My stomach growled and I remembered I hadn't eaten yet. "Well I'm going to go get lunch."

"Carson go with her she doesn't know the area that well." Lily whined at him.

Before long we were off to town. Carson had decided to take me to one of his favorite restaurants that over looked the beach. We were quickly seated and I over looked the menu quickly. What soon followed was your cliche "waitress hits on lunch date, lunch date ignores waitress" situation. Except lunch date hit on waitress back. Lunch date gave waitress his phone number and ignored my existence. Lunch date is such a gentleman. Not. I spent the majority of our lunch switching between narrowing my eyes at Carson and narrowing them at the waitress since she decided for some reason it was necessary to come back every 2 minutes to hit on him, and completely ignore my existence. There goes her 20% tip down to a nice little 15%. I was strongly against people who didn't tip.

"Aussie why do you look so peeved?" Carson smirked my way. "jealous?"

"Yeah I'm jealous you're getting all of our servers attention." I countered, wanting to wipe that snide little mouth of his off his face. "My drink hasn't been refilled and my ice is completely melted..."

He raised an arm to get the servers attention. "Hey Jennifer-"

"It's Jessica." She corrected him. Even I knew her name.

"Right," he replied passively. "Can you refill her drink?"

She immediately snatched my glass, shooting me a dirty look and running off to refill my drink. Probably spitting in it. I decided then and there that I was done with lunch and Carson's company. I stood, threw down a twenty to cover my portion, and turned on my heel abruptly. I could hear behind me as Carson scrambled to pull out his wallet and throw down cash before getting up and following me. The restaurant we were eating at over looked the beach, and if I walked directly down the beach I would reach the house. I pulled off my sandals and began to head in the direction I needed to go in.

"Whats wrong with you Aussie?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I hissed at Carson, sending him the meanest glare I could. I probably looked like a furious kitten. "You were supposed to be keeping me company, not trying to screw the server!"

He smirked deviously at me. "So you were jealous?"

"why would I be jealous?! I just wanted some fucking bloody common curtesy! Do you know how rude it is to just ignore your lunch date? I was sitting directly in front of you and not once did you give me the time of day except to ask if I was bloody jealous?" I was seething at this point. I hated being ignored.

"You act like its some kind of gift to be in your presence. Sorry to burst your bubble princess" he hissed. "but you aren't that great. You may have the others fooled with that accent and that innocent little act you put on, but I see right though you."

"You don't know a damn thing about me."

"Really? You mean to tell me you're not some spoiled little Australian princess who suddenly decided she was bored with her kingdom and wanted a new one?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. "I've got you all figured out. Not only are you a spoiled brat, but you've got secrets. I know you aren't who you say you are. I know there's something you aren't telling us."

"I'm going to crack you open and find out."