Chapter 21 *SPOOPY EDITION*

YALL ARE BAE AF.

This is the Halloween chapter of IGHHM:.. I guess I should have put it up last night? Lol sorry

Not actually scary at all, just drunken Halloween fun.

*~*~* SPOOP WARNING SUPER SPOOPY*~*~*

"Are you really wearing that?" Keeley scowled behind me in the mirror, eyeing my costume. She wore a tight red corset that gave her cleavage for days, fishnet leggings and a pair of tight black hot shorts. She had a black tulle veil attached to the back of her shorts and fake vampire teeth in her mouth. She squeezed the fake human heart in her hand, as she sat in the plush white chair in Lily's bedroom. Instead of going as a vampire like it seemed, she was a succubus who was currently drowning at my costume in distaste.

I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing wrong with my costume, Key."

I wore a dog onsie, including the feet. My face was painted with a black nose and I had a halo on top of my head and angel wings. That's right. All Dogs Go To Heaven. I wasn't dressed as provocative as my two friends, because I wanted to be more humorous than sexy this year. I adjusted my sparkling halo and fanned some highlighter onto my face for effect before finally deciding I was satisfied with my appearance.

"We are going to a Halloween party at a club..." She whined. I chuckled at her before wandering over towards Lily, who was still curling her hair. Lily decided to be a cop for Halloween and she looked amazing. She wore a black garter belt under her blue shorts, with fishnets similar to Keeleys. Her sexy cop uniform was unzipped to reveal a black bra and she had on a belt with a fake gun and hand cuffs.

"Oh let Lucy be a puppy." Lily defended me. "That onsie will help protect her virginity for at least tonight."

"I didn't know Lucy's virginity was in danger." The red head questioned, eyeing me suspiciously.

Lily's eyes widened in realization and before I could open my mouth she blurted out: "WAIT YOU DONT KNOW?"

Keeleys eyes narrowed in on me "know what?"

"Lucy and Carson sitting in a tree, F-U-C-" I clamped my hand over Lily's gigantic mouth before she could finish but the damage had already been done.

"Wait, what? You and Carson finally got together?" My face turned red as I was suddenly put on the spot. Lily licked my hand and i quickly pulled it back, sighing at the smudged red lipstick all over it from her makeup.

"We didn't get together." I corrected her, attempting to play it cool.

"Then what happened?" Keeley rolled her eyes at me avoiding answering her.

"We kind of made out a few times." I avoided her gaze. I wasn't ashamed at all, but being the attention made me feel bashful at that very moment. I wasn't sure what Carson and i were, and if we weren't anything I didn't want to give anyone the impression that we were.

"A few times? How come you told Lily and not me?!" She looked partially offended and suddenly I felt guilty.

"I didn't tell Lily. She walked in on us." I explained.

"Classic Lily."

"I'm right here."

"Shh, adults are speaking." Keeley held out a finger to shush our blonde friend. She huffed away, mumbling something about calling Liam before leaving the room. At the mention of Liam I suddenly fell nervous, realizing that I would see Carson again soon. I hadn't spoken to him besides a few flirty texts back and fourth after he had left my apartment a week ago. The construction on his hotel had finally begun so all of his free time was spent supervising it, leaving me confused.