Chapter 23

There's going to be sexual content in this chapter.

Carson didn't say a word. At least not at first. He pressed himself against me, kissing me roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He gripped my hair, pulling my head back so that he could kiss down my neck, causing shivers to run up and down my spine. "You're mine."

"What does that mean?" I partially moaned against his touch, my face turning red in embarrassment.

"Exactly how it sounds."

"Are you mine?"

"Yes." And with that one single word, we became exclusive.

"I really hope Lily doesn't show up." He spoke against my skin. I giggled at the thought of the crazy blonde showing up out of nowhere again.

"It's the middle of the night, if she does show up it will be first thing in the morning." I replied, biting my lip as Carson nipped at my collarbone lightly.

"So I have till morning to show you how much I love you?" At that moment he looked me right in the eye, and I knew there was no going back. My stomach did a somersault and I simply nodded in response to what he had said. He smirked devilishly, looking down as his eyes wandered over my body. He must of noticed that I was wearing nothing but his shirt and my panties because his smirk grew into a full on grin. "Well isn't this cute?"

"Shut up." My face was warm, and I glared at Carson.

"You're so cute." He pecked at my nose, while his hands suddenly found themselves on my bare hips before his face turned serious. "If you want me to stop just say so."

I grabbed his face, pulling his lips down to meet mine to shut him up. He pulled up my shirt to reveal my breasts to him, smirking at the sight. He nuzzled my neck, his long over grown black hair tickling my skin. He pulled back from me to take in my appearance and I looked up at Carson shyly from the bed. His beautiful crystal eyes held a hungry stare I hadn't recognized.

****sexual content begins****

"Carson.." His body was over mine quickly, his lips crashing against mine, the only thing separating us were my panties and his boxers. His hand grasped the soft cream flesh of my thighs, trailing it's way up into my black lace panties and suddenly I felt his rough fingers push back to folds of my most intimate region, pushing two in, causing me to gasp in surprise.

"Carson." I barely gasped out as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of me. He ignored my call out to him and quickened his pace, placing a rough kiss to my lips and his fingers drove into me at a quick pace. My mind was going blurry and I closed my eyes at his assault, my legs spreading for him on their own accord. I soon came hard into his hand, letting out a satisfied sigh and then a whimper as he pulled his fingers out of me. He leaned over me, kissing me softly before pulling himself away.

He kicked his boxers down, revealing his strong, pulsing manhood. If I hadn't of been nervous before then I definitely was now. All I could imagine was trying to fit a cucumber into a button hole. I had thought up until this point that only porn stars were that big. Carson grabbed my thighs, pulling me to the edge of my bed and positioning himself at my entrance.

"I... I'm scared. It's not going to fit." I'm squeezed my eyes shut. Carson leaned in towards me and pressed a soft kiss to me. He made his way down towards the sensitive spot at the bottom of my neck and biting down on it. I let out a soft moan, which quickly turned into yelp of surprise as Carson pushed the entire head inside, stretching me. He groaned as he pushed in farther, before letting out a sexy grunt as he slammed himself into the hilt. My eyes watered in pain. I opened them to look up at Carson who was looking down where we were conjoined, his eyes on a small of blood from taking my virginity.

"God damn, you're so tight." He groaned out as he allowed me to adjust to his size.

He pulled himself out, glancing up at my face to make sure I wasn't in too much pain before looking back down at where we were conjoined, his manhood seemed to have gotten harder and larger in that moment. Suddenly he slammed himself back in, his fingers digging into my hips as he held me against his body. I gasped, as the pain began to subside. He began to circle his hips, grinding against my insides. I opened my legs, allowing him to push deeper. He then pulled himself out and slammed back in as he began to thrust into me hard, our skin slapping together loudly. I closed my eyes in ecstasy, thrusting my hips up to meet his every thrust.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, desperately wanting to feel his body pressed against mine. He placed rough kisses against my neck as he continued to fuck me hard. He pulled out suddenly, flipping me over and slamming himself back in, completely engulfing my womb in this position. He slapped my ass, hard enough to make me scream softly. He began to pound into me from behind, this new position causing his hips to collide with my backside, in a painful yet pleasurable way. I felt myself coming close to my second climax, spreading my legs farther and pushing back against him as he filled me over and over again. Suddenly he picked up his pace, rough, hard short thrust filling me over and over as I moaned into a pillow. I came onto him, feeling myself shake. He continued his assault, relentlessly pounding, hitting deeper each time. I felt him twitch inside me, grabbing my hips hard enough to where I knew I would be bruised, and slamming his pulsing member as deep as possible before releasing himself inside of me. He sat there for a moment, panting, before pulling himself out and rolling over onto my bed. I collapsed next to him, eyes heavy.

"I've been waiting to do that since the first day I met you." He breathed out, pulling me into his arms. He pressed a sweet kiss into my forehead and pulled the blankets over us. My body melted into Carson's as we laid together, my eyes growing heavy. "I love you."