When You Realize You Have Feelings For Him

~Haruka~

When the sky grew dark, Haru invited you to head over to his house for some dinner first before parting ways.

"(Y/N), mind if you watch the mackerel while I take a quick bath?" He asked you. You shook your head and wore his blue apron. When he went inside the bathroom, you exhaled, starting to think about him. Recently, the two of you started to hang out more often than usual, without your friend, Makoto, nor anyone else. You were able to talk about a lot of things: his personality, his best friends, his classes, but mostly were about the pool or ocean. You giggled at the thought of him trying to take off his clothes whenever he sees the water.

All of these daydreaming made you forget all about the food. You smelled the smoke of the burning fish and immediately panicked. Luckily, Haru came to the rescue. He wrapped himself around you, folding his hand on where your hand is holding the spatula. The boy flipped the mackerel on the other side and sighed. He let go of you and scratched the back of his head. "You should pay attention to the food, (Y/N). What's been occupying your mind since..."

Haru saw you with your face flushed like crazy. "O-Oi... Are you listening..."

You made a run for it. "I-I-I'M SO SO S-S-SORRY, H-HARU!!!" You went inside the bathroom and covered your face in embarrassment. "I-It's t-true..!!" 

~Makoto~

"Onee-chan!!" Your little brother called from downstairs. "Dinners ready!"

For the whole duration of time, you kept your mouth shut from chiming in with your family's cheesy conversations. You had something else occupied in your head since last week, and that was about Tachibana Makoto. The first time you met him, you only knew his outside appearance. But as the days you spend with him rocket by, you began to discover his amazing personality, as well. Yesterday at your sibling's swimming practice, you couldn't let your eyes look away from Makoto, even for a second, nor let your mind think about anything else but him. You unconsciously sipped your soup very slowly.

"How was practice at the swimming club, Dai-chan? Your coach... Ta...Tachibana Makoto, wasn't it?"

You spat out what you were drinking. All eyes were on you. "U-Uhh..." You furiously gulped the remaining soup in your bowl, drank the whole glass of water, and headed outside for some fresh air so you can calm your senses. "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD! NOW PLEASE EXCUSE ME~~!!!"

You sat on the front steps, touching your forehead in self-disappointment. "I really need to pull myself together..."

"(Y/N)?" A gentle voice called your name. You rose your head to see Makoto. Immediately, you leaped and avoided eye-contact with the tall man. "A-Ah, Makoto...! W-What brings you here late in the night?" you asked.

"Same question goes with you." He walked towards you and handed you a bag of peaches and bananas. "P-Please accept this little gift of mine..." You blushed, accepting it. "T-Thank you..."

"You should head back inside now, (Y/N). The temperature's going to drop soon," he added.

You smiled. "Mhmm! T-Take care on your way home..!" When he was out of sight, you placed your hand on your fast-beating heart. "I'm glad I met him."

~Rin~

It was another Saturday. Usually, you force Rin to hang out with you whether he likes it or not, but recently, it has changed. You received a text from him in the later morning:

Where are you? Why aren't you at Samezuka yet. Stop slacking and get your butt over here.

You sighed endlessly. Was he really expecting you to pay a visit at Samezuka every single week? Yes, he did, now that he got used to you. You obeyed him anyways.

You knocked the door of his dorm room with a shaky hand. It was immediately opened by no one else but Rin. He dragged you inside by your collar and forced you to sit down in a chair. He shoved some cleaning supplies in your hands and crossed his arms. "You're supposed to clean up the dorm every last Saturday of the month. We discussed this, am I right?" You stood up and began sweeping the floor with a frustrated face. "Hmph, I knew that..." You muttered under your breath.

While tidying up the room, you couldn't avoid to lock your gaze at Rin, who was getting so comfortable lying down while reading a pocket book. When he caught you staring, he clicked his tongue and ordered you to get back to work.

Finally, you finished cleaning up after a couple of long minutes. You sat by the bed, waiting for Rin's approval. He sat up and looked around. "Hmm. Seems clean enough. You're free to leave."

But you didn't. "Is that all? No reward?" You asked. Rin couldn't think of any present at the moment, so he gave you a pat on your head. "Good job," he said, smiling. Your cheeks turned red, then you giggled. I was right, you thought. I'll make sure to cherish these feelings for Rin-chan from now on. 

~Nagisa~

You've been hanging out with Nagisa a lot more lately. Whether it's just at school, or at the sidewalk, he always stood by your side. As the days go by, you start to become more conscious about your personal bubble around him.

You were one of the students designated to clean up the school today. Your heart sank in relief, since Nagisa's shift was still scheduled tomorrow. That means you can take a break from that yellow energetic ball of fluff.

As you were raking fallen leaves on the pavement, you heard a sudden burst of water coming from behind the building, by the garden. You curiously ran towards where the sound came from. "Hello? Is everything alright--"

You froze, dropping your rake after approaching the last guy you'd like to see in cleanup day. "N-Nagisa-kun..?!!"

In front of you was the blond boy holding a hose, his hair and uniform soaking wet. He chuckled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. "A-Ah, you see, I was trying to turn on this hose so I could water the flowers, but then I didn't know that the pressure was so strong... Waaah~ (Y/N)-chan this sucks!!" He began to unbutton his shirt right before your very eyes. You quickly covered your bright red face, turned around and immediately ran away. "G-G-GOMENASAI, NAGISA-KUN!!!"

~Rei~

It was another day of tutoring with your friend, Rei. The two of you stayed in the library instead of the classroom, since there were more resources to be found there.

"I have constructed a brand-new, beautiful theory for your study plan on this lesson that you don't seem to get, (Y/N)-chan! With this, tutoring you wouldn't be as difficult as before, and we could also get things finished much earlier." Rei brought out a piece of paper containing a list of short bullet point phrases as a guide, then a thick purple notebook with all the pages filled out with notes that you have to read every 30 minutes. You sighed with all the work he gave you when you were supposed to watch anime without disturbance. "Let's get things started now," he said, handing you the paper and notebook. "I'll do my best to understand it, Rei-chan! I promise I won't sleep like last time, and no more breaks!!" You balled your fists and puffed.

However, you broke your promise when you caught yourself staring at him without a clue. You internally slapped yourself. This is not the time to space out, (Y/N)! You said to yourself, forcing your eyes to look at your textbook. But then, you couldn't just help but to gaze at him and listen to his voice. Whenever Rei made quick glances at you, your cheeks flushed.

"(Y/N)-chan," your tutor said all of a sudden. You sat up straight quickly and combed your hair with your fingers. "Y-Yes, Rei-chan?"

He frowned. "Is there something on my face? Or are you just getting bored again?"

You shook your head. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward to you, pointing at a formula with his pencil. The sweet scent of him distracted you. You closed your eyes and inched your face a bit to his neck and sniffed it ever so slightly. Apparently, with Rei being born with such sensitive nerves, he pulled himself back to his seat and scratched his nape. "W-What... I just felt something weird on my neck..."

You slapped both your tomato red cheeks and screamed on the top of your lungs, "G-G-G-G-GOMENASAI!!!! I-I-I HAVE TO GO TO THE B-BATHROOM!!" Stating that, you rushed out of the room.