When You Give Him a Makeover

I feel like this chapter should be named "When You Make Him Look Like a Girl" but oh well.

Sorry for the late update guys! Essays had to be done before I forget them ><

-------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

At last, you finally caught the struggling fish, Haru, also known as your boyfriend, into giving him a fabulous makeover. Magically, you were able to tame him by stuffing his face with mackerel.

For the first part, you decided to paint his nails first. You brought out blue and white nail polish. With those you painted his fingernails with different patterns you could do with those two colors. You even painted different sea creatures in some of his nails.

Then, you wanted to do his soft black hair. You clipped on tiny bows of assorted colors everywhere until it satisfied you. "I can't believe you're much cuter than I anticipated, Haru!!" You exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

He grunted. "Stop calling me cute, (Y/N)..."

You ignored his statement and went onto the makeup part. You thought that you wouldn't add too much, and only use light colors to compliment his face, except for the eyeliner, since it makes him look stunning. After that, you pulled him into the closet while you chose his outfit. A couple of moments later, you took out a large blue sweater with a dolphin embroidered at the center. When you slipped it onto him, it looked super cute on him.

You went out of the tight room and walked over to a mirror to let him see his appearance. He stood there, speechless, examining his hair, nails, face and shirt. 

"I look..." He took a deep breath. "...really stupid. Get these things off of me."

~Makoto~

Being the kind boyfriend he is, he allowed you to give him a makeover without you having to go all the trouble into forcing him to.

"Alright, time to fabulize you, Makoto~" You giggled as you began to tie the crown of his hair with a green bow, making it stand up. You also placed hair clips with flowers randomly.

Then, you proceeded onto the makeup part. You applied a bold forest green eyeshadow with sparkly white eyeshadow at the crease, adding thick mascara after you drew the eyeliner. Finally, you applied scarlet colored lipgloss on his lips.

The whale looked at the mirror. "Do I look pretty now?" He joked with a chuckle.

"Almost~" You responded. You brought out your jewelry box and started to decorate him. You placed things such as a gold necklace, diamond rings in multiple fingers, and even snap on earrings. "...And you're fabulous~!"

Makoto stared at himself at the mirror, touching his face and hair. "I really look beautiful with this makeover!" The two of you laughed.

~Rin~

"Oh no," Rin blurts out when he entered his room and saw you with all your beauty products on the floor. When he was about to shut the door and make a run for it, you immediately grabbed his collar with a sadistic smirk plastered in your face.

"No, no, no, Rin~ You're not escaping this time." You giggled, dragging him to a chair for him to sit on. "Now let's make you the prettiest shark in the whole sea~"

You got out two (favorite color) bows and tied his hair in twin tails. Then, you clipped the strands of hair covering his face with multiple kawaii pastel colored hair clips. "Aww, you already look so cute, Rin~!"

"Can I die in a hole now?"

"Pshh, naww, we're not done yet!" You got your makeup kit filled with palettes, brushes, and more. With those, you gave him heavy makeup, with false eyelashes and you even stuck kawaii stickers with glitters onto his cheeks. "Makeup is done!" You exclaimed, clasping your hands together.

The shark opens his eyes and his face turns pale. "What did I do to deserve this..."

"Aw, come on. You look pretty. Now let's get you dressed up in a really cute sweater I bought at (favorite clothing store)!" You dragged him to the closet to get changed.

"SOUSUKE... H-HELP!!!!"

~Nagisa~

"Alright, let's do it~!!" Nagisa exclaimed as he sat down in a chair in front of a mirror.

"Are you okay with this, Nagisa? I might upset you if you experience the same thing when you were young."

He looked at the ceiling as he thought. "Well, you aren't forcing me to, and I love you anyways, so I trust you!" He smiled.

You blushed and smiled back before bringing out your beauty supplies. You decided to tie his blond fluffy hair with little polka dot scrunchies, adding cute hair clips. Then, you got out a glittery (favorite color) nail polish and started to paint his nails. "You're looking much prettier than me," you said, chuckling. "And now for the clothes~"

You dug around your closet and found the perfect dress that would suit Nagisa. You took out your petticoat, and a frilly blouse as well. "Wear this, Nagisa."

"How do you wear this thing??" He slipped on the petticoat and wore it around his chest. You facepalmed and tugged it down to his waist. You then carefully assisted him in wearing the dress after he had put on the blouse.

"Oh my gosh, Nagisa. I'm pretty sure you'd attract more boys than me," you joked, sobbing inside because of what you said could actually be true.

~Rei~

"I refuse to--ACK!" You cut his statement off when you pulled him to a chair for him to sit on and laid all your supplies needed for the makeover on the table in front of him.

"You shouldn't struggle, Rei-chan. It'll only make matters worse~" You cooed in his ear, making his cheeks red. You chuckled, taking out several hair bands. You used them to tie little sections of his hair all over. Then, you slipped on a ruffly headband with a huge bow in the middle on his head. You squealed as his cuteness, while the butterfly looked like he was going to die.

After that, you decided to put on makeup on his face. You applied (favorite color) eye shadow on his eyelids, drew a cat eye with your liquid eyeliner, and added fake eyelashes to make his eyes look more kawaii. Lastly, you made his lips shiny with the power of lip gloss.

For the final part, you decided to paint his nails. You did so with purple nail polish, adding yellow polka dots. You also painted a butterfly on his thumbs since it describes him. "You can look at yourself in the mirror now, Rei~"

You handed him a mirror, and he stared at himself for quite a while. A few moments later, he spoke. "I-I... T-This is... NOT BEAUTIFUUUUUUL!!!!"

-------------------------------------------

As of now, I am beginning to run out of ideas, so suggestions for future chapters is highly recommended by you readers to keep this book updating ^^ Thank you in advance!

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: When Their Best Friend Confesses To You