When You Turn Into a Boy

Requested by @AnimeisLife992 (⌒▽⌒)

------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

"HARU!" You banged at his door. For once, he answered it. The dolphin stared at you with a confused look. "You look like (Y/N)," he said.

"Because I am her." You barged in his house and stretched. "I don't know how this happened, but I just woke up like this."

Haru gave you an irritated silence, unable to figure out the reason, then walking away. "Okay then. I'm gonna go take a bath, (Y/N)."

An idea popped up in your mind. "Hey, why not we bathe together~?" You smirked, flinging an arm over his shoulder.

His cheeks turned pink. "W-Why?"

"Because," you took off your shirt, revealing your lightly toned abs, "we're both dudes, so we don't have to be embarrassed at each other's bodies. Now c'mon, let's have fun! I've always wondered what it would be like to bathe in your tub anyways~"

It only made him flustered, his face getting redder. He yanked away from your grasp and stormed to the bathroom, shutting the door in front of you.

~Makoto~

The moment you noticed yourself in the mirror that you had shockingly turned into a male, you freaked out. You did not know what to do, because you and Makoto had already planned a date together for today. Unable to do anything to your body, you gave up and met with your boyfriend on the specified place.

"Makoto!" You called his name with a low pitch voice. Makoto turned his head and saw you running up to him while panting from the loss of energy. "Makoto, you may not believe this, but I'm (Y/N), and I suddenly turned into a guy." You looked at his eyes with an upset face.

The whale's eyes grew. "(Y/N)-chan? H-Heh?? How did that happen?" He gazed at you concernedly.

"I don't know how this happened. All I know is that I woke up with this body. I don't know when I'm going to come back to normal..." You sighed and ran your fingers through your (h/c) hair. "Well, I think we should postpone the date today, since I'm in this shape. I don't want you to look bad with me around."

As you were about to trail off, Makoto grabbed your wrist. "Girl or boy, that doesn't matter, because you're still the (Y/N) I know and love."

You blushed and looked away. He chuckled and intertwined his fingers with yours. "Now let's go to (any place you want) and have fun, okay?"

~Rin~

"Rin! Rin!!" You called out your boyfriend's name with a manly voice. The shark pivoted around and sent you a confused look. "Huh?"

You ran up to him and tackled him into a hug. Of course, he was shocked. "What the hell are you doing?! Who are you?!!"

You met his eyes. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. It's (Y/N), and I woke up this morning to find out that I turned into a guy." You looked at your reflection in your phone. "I must say, I look pretty hot." You snickered, brushing your (h/c) hair with your fingers.

Rin's face flushed. He pushed you away and stood up, dusting off his clothes with his hands. "I don't believe you. This must be a joke." He started to walk away, but you snatched his wrist.

"Heh?! Why not? Can't you see my face? It looks exactly like my girl self!" You pouted, shaking his arm. "If you still don't believe me, I guess I have to do this." You tugged his wrist and smacked your lips onto his. He quickly recognized that familiar sensation, so he returned the kiss.

Just at the moment, Momotarou gleefully skipped towards you. "Yo, Rin-senpai~ We're going to head--"

He let out a high pitch scream, making the two of you break the kiss. "R-R-RIN-SENPAI?!? Y-YOU'RE..."

Nitori, who was behind him, seemed like he was on the verge of tears. Beside him was Sousuke. He sighed and smirked. "Well done, Rin," he said. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"GUYS, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!"

~Nagisa~

"(Y/N)-chan's twin brother??" Nagisa questioned as he tilted his head as he stared at your male self.

You sighed. "For the eighth time Nagisa, I'm (Y/N)!!" You face palmed. "I don't have a twin brother, or even a sibling that looks exactly like me."

The penguin pouted and sat in front of you, puffing his cheeks. "Staaare~..."

You stared back at him awkwardly, sticking your back to the wall as he inched himself closer and closer to you. "W-What's the matter?"

He went back to his original position, folding his arms. "You're a better looking boy than me. I'm jelly."

You chuckled, ruffling his fluffy blond hair. "You think so? Thanks, Nagisa, but I personally think that you're the cutest guy I know in my  whole life, hehe~"

He blushed at your compliment. "Oh, really? Ehehe~" He scratched the back of his head. "Wait, maybe we should ask Rei for help so you could come back to your normal girl self! Come with me, (Y/N)-chan!" He took your hand and sprinted away.

~Rei~

You looked at the mirror, touching your face with manly features. You grunted in a lower tone that usual. Unsure of what in the world has happened, you decided to call Rei for help.

"Hello? (Y/N)?" He said from the other line.

"Y-Yea, it's (Y/N)..." You awkwardly responded in your guy voice. "You see, I suddenly turned into a dude right when I woke up. I don't know what am I supposed to do, Rei. Heeelp!"

"(Y/N)?? Is that really so? Hold on, I shall come to your house and investigate!!" He then hung up.

A couple of minutes past, you heard a knock on the door. You answered it, and saw you boyfriend wearing a highly interested expression.

"I have developed a theory as I was heading to your home, (Y/N)! But I must undergo a few tests and questions before I configure my points!" He took your wrist and dragged you back inside.

-----------------------------------------

A lot of things have been added in my week-end schedule, so that's the reason why this chappie was published a little late? Hehe, sorry~

Also, any suggestions for the following chappies, guys? That would be appreciated a lot! ^^ More ideas would result for the book to update more frequently!

|| Next chapter: SCENARIO: When He Gives You a Makeover