If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 2)

~Haruka~

Your heart skipped a drastic beat. You stood there, frozen as you searched for words to say. "M-Makoto..." you muttered with blushing cheeks.

"Back off," a voice said. The two of you looked to the side and saw Haru drenched, which you could infer that he went straight out of the pool to come to you.

Makoto bit his lip and took a step backward. "H-Haru..! Y-You're soaked. I think you should go d-dry yourself. You might--"

"Shut up." Haru clenched his fists and glared at his friend. "Don't think that you can take (Y/N) away from me that easily, because I still love her." He took your hand with his and stomped away from the whale.

Both of you reached a different balcony, still in the same floor level. He deeply sighed and pulled you in a hug. "I'm sorry," he softly whispered in your ear. "I won't let anyone else have you."

~Makoto~

Your face turned red at Haru's words. You closed your eyes shut when the black haired man slowly inched his face towards yours.

Suddenly, the heavy door was frantically opened by Makoto. He was shocked when he saw his trusted friend about to kiss you. Haru was startled at the noise, and so he averted his eyes to the whale with eyes as large as his. "M-Makoto..." he stuttered nervously.

"Haru..." Makoto said, approaching him. He grabbed his shoulder and pushed him away from you. "Do you realize what you were doing just now?" He was staring at his blue eyes with his deep green orbs.

Haru looked away. "Yeah..."

The giant sighed. "You can't just take (Y/N)-chan away. She's dating someone, and that person is me. Don't even think of going near her like that again!" Your boyfriend grabbed you by your arm and dragged you away from the poor dolphin.

Moments after, Makoto gazed at your beautiful face. He cupped your cheek and said, "I was really afraid of that. I never knew Haru would do such a thing. I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan. I won't ever leave you out of my sight again."

~Rin~

Suddenly, you heard a loud thump on the ground. You and Sousuke both turned your heads to where the noise came from.

Before you knew it, Sousuke was swiftly punched in the face by your boyfriend, Rin. You gasped and covered your mouth with both hands, jolting up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with (Y/N), Sousuke?!" The maroon haired man yelled as he grabbed the other's collar. His best friend pushed him away and threw back a punch.

"I just confessed my feelings to (Y/N) because she was feeling lonely that her boyfriend was barely paying any attention to her!" The whale shark shouted in response.

Rin's eyes widened. He looked down, hands shaped in a tight fist. "That doesn't mean that you can just take her away like that," he said. "(Y/N) is mine and I love her much more than anyone else."

You blushed at his words. You boyfriend gazed at you with misty eyes and then grabbed you by the wrist. "Let's go, (Y/N)," he said softly. The two of you left the place without saying a thing.

"That just scared the hell out of me," Rin said later on. "I'm sorry for neglecting you, (Y/N). I swear I'll never let you feel like that ever again."

~Nagisa~

You swallowed the lump in your throat. You didn't expect that Rei would actually ask you out straightforwardly.  "I-I, u-uh, um--"

"Rei-chan..." a voice said, which happened to belong to Nagisa. He dropped the three ice creams he was holding to the pavement. His eyes became watery as he grabbed the butterfly's collar, bringing him up to his face. "How could you, Rei-chan?!"

You were shocked as much as Rei was. He successfully was able to get out of his grasp. "(Y/N) cannot handle your level of immaturity no longer, so it's best if you hand her over to someone who can be a better man to her."

"It doesn't matter if I'm immature, and it doesn't matter if I'm not the best man for her! What's important is that we love each other!!" Nagisa shouted at him. You and Rei were utterly surprised at his words. The blond boy snatched your wrist and you two headed out of the park.

Nagisa exhaled and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Phew, I thought I was gonna lose you there. I'm truly sorry if you get upset with me sometimes. I'll make up for it by treating you out tomorrow, okay?"

~Rei~

The door to the library was slid open right at the second when Nagisa confessed his feelings to you. It was Rei, who had heard each word that slipped out of his friend's mouth. His eyes grew large, clenching his fists. "N-Nagisa-kun... you..."

Nagisa faced him with a serious facial expression. "Yeah, Rei-chan. I like (Y/N)-chan a lot. I think she needs someone else who can give all of his time to her."

The blue haired man approached him, harshly grabbing his shirt, reeling him closer to him. "Asking a girl out when she already has a boyfriend is just foolish," he said. "Listen, I don't care how many times you  confess; your words will never reach her heart, because I already won hers." He slung an arm around your shoulders and walked away with you.

The two of you went downstairs and hid behind the stairs. He brushed off the lost strands of hair off your face, gazing at you. "I'm truly sorry for everything I've done to make you feel upset lately, (Y/N). Please forgive me with this." He stooped down and kissed you tenderly.

------------------------------------------------

What do you think if I start to create crossover scenarios? X33 Leave your comments here~ Also, if you got other scenario ideas, then comment here as well. Thank chu~

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: When You Saw Them Changing