When You Cosplay As Them

Heeeeeyyyy guuuuuyssss~~~

Finally updated this after two weeks, and one of my finals are finished, so yay I can breathe properly and write one chappie~

I'm going to make you, reader-chan, be in a wacky mood today, so I hope this won't be too foreign for you since we all should have a wacky side, whether it's physically or mentally. :3

--------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

After making the final touches of your makeup, you slipped on your black wig that was styled identically to Haru's hair. You then stepped outside of your room and trotted your way to the kitchen to get some mackerel, just so you can take some hilarious selfies for (any social media site).

While you were in the middle of shoving a large piece of the fish in your mouth, Haru just got home and he was heading to the kitchen. He froze with widened eyes, watching a duplicate of him devour his mackerel. You stopped what you were doing and swallowed the fish. "Heeey, Ha--"

Before your mind processed what just happened, he grabbed you by the collar. "You can't eat my mackerel, you impostor."

"Woah, woah, Haru. It's me, (Y/N). I'm just cosplaying as you and taking some pictures." When you got no response from him, you sighed. "I'm sorry for eating your precious mackerel, Haru. Forgive me?"

"Fine," he responded, crossing his arms. "Go back to normal. I don't want to have a twin acting like that."

~Makoto~

You finished your makeup and slipped on an olive green wig. You had been planning to cosplay as your boyfriend upon finding a wig at a nearby cosplay shop that looked exactly like his hair. You got out your phone and took some pictures of you holding a whale plushie.

At that same moment, Makoto saw you doing those things. Of course, he didn't recognize you under the makeup you were wearing. He gasped, saying, "W-Who are you??" He was utterly confused and a little bit scared.

You chuckled at his cute reaction. "Don't be frightened, Makoto. I'm (Y/N), just cosplaying as you."

"(Y/N)? Oh, ahaha! I'm sorry, (Y/N). You look really nice as me." He was back in his cheerful state.

You blushed. "Aw, thanks, Makoto~! I don't think I was able to pull you off though... "

"I'm sure you did! How about you pretend as my twin for the day?" He asked suggestively.

You grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

~Rin~

Alas, after several attempts of drawing the perfect eyeliner, you were able to do so. You put on the maroon colored wig that looked exactly like Rin's hair. "Oh my gosh, I'm so fabulous," you said, doing a hair flip.

Right after doing that, you saw Sousuke passing by the hallway. You thought of a genius idea and sneaked up to him. You coughed a bit and said in a deep voice, "'Sup, Sousuke."

He turned around and tilted his head. "Rin? What happened to your voice?"

"Uhh, I inhaled some anti-helium gas. Anyways, I got something important to tell you, Sousuke. I really really like y--"

"STOP RIGHT THERE, (Y/N)," Rin interrupted your little trick. "I'm not gonna let you go around here in a cosplay of me, telling weird crap that I would never say."

"Aw man, Rin. Way to ruin all the fun. I wonder what Sousuke would react to that though~."

The shark's face flushed. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from the whale shark.

~Nagisa~

When you finally placed on your blonde wig, you looked at the mirror, proud that you seemed like a clone of Nagisa. You started to take some selfies, striking some thug poses. Just then, your boyfriend barges in the room.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan--WOAH! IT'S ME!!" Nagisa curiously approached you. "Are you me from another time period or universe?" He gasped. "Could it be that you're my long lost twin who just got out of prison or something?"

You sighed and shook your head. "Good guesses, but I'm (Y/N), and I'm cosplaying as you. Didn't I do a splendid job though~?" You twirled around.

He nodded. "Yeah, for a second I thought it was actually true. Say, why don't we make a little prank on Rei-chan~?"

You grinned mischievously, snickering. "Ohoohoo~ Why, yes, Nagisa. I'm sure we can prank 'Rei-chan' pretty hard. PFF."

~Rei~

You slipped on red glasses after fixing a blue wig on your head. You did Rei's own unique style of pushing up his glasses, saying his common phrase, "it's not beautiful," then giggling.

Minutes later, your boyfriend stepped inside the room after a long time of studying theories. He let out a shrill scream upon seeing another clone of him. "A CLONE OF ME? WHAT IS A VIABLE AND POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS PHENOMENON?!? I MUST IMMEDIATELY CONSTRUCT A THEORY FOR THIS!" He turned around to the door and was ready to dash out like sonic.

You grabbed a hold of his collar. "Take a chill pill, my beloved butterfly," you calmly replied. "I'm (Y/N), and I decided to cosplay as you. What do you think~?"

"I-It's..." He tapped his foot on the ground, analyzing your features. "Err, I-I guess it's beautiful, just because it's me," the butterfly said with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Acting tsundere~? Reminds me of a particular carrot." (if you get the reference ;33)

"I'M NOT!"

~Sousuke~

You were adjusting the wig on your head to fit you well. Cosplaying as Sousuke, you really thought that you did such a great job. Right after taking a selfie, you heard a knock on your door. You answered the door and was greeted by your boyfriend, Sousuke. You decided to joke around. Gasping, you exclaimed, "Oh god, I have a twin that's as hot and sexy as me."

The tall man sighed, facepalming. "I know it's you, (Y/N)."

You frowned and pouted. "You were supposed to play along, Sou-chan!!"

He covered your face with his large hand. "Stop making that face, and don't call me 'Sou-chan'. It doesn't fit me. Also, take off that wig and makeup."

You crossed your arms. "Why do you always ruin my fun? Don't I look attractive as a male, though?"

"You're more attractive as a female," he said, the edges of his lips curving slightly.

Your face reddened five hundred shades of red as you almost fainted.

-----------------------------------------

This chapter was, indeed, kinda short. I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYY *CONTINUOUSLY BOWS DOWN LIKE THE APOLOGETIC MUSHROOM, SAKURAI* (Oh gosh I need to stop slipping KNB stuff)

There are still some more finals coming up, but I got 2 more weeks left of school, so hooraaaay~~! Please let me know suggestions for upcoming scenarios/one-shots/crossovers etc. That would be a great help for me as the author in keeping this book updated. c:

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: They Saw You Crying