When It's Your Time of the Month

~Haruka~

"(Y/N). (Y/N), you've been here in the bathroom too long. I'm supposed to take a bath now." Haru was banging on the door with his swimsuit on.

You groaned. "Ughh, Haru, can you do me a favor~~?" You asked from the other side.

"Let me in first."

"I can't!!" You face palmed. "I-I'm on my period right now, and I need napkins. Would you mind buying some for me, pleaaase~?"

He sighed. "Fine."

Moments later, he came back, already unbuckling his belt. "I got napkins." He knocked on the door and you partially opened it just so he can slip in your pads.

But they weren't.

"Haru..." You twitched your eye. "THESE ARE NOT THE KIND OF NAPKINS I WAS TALKING ABOUT!" You shoved the pack of paper napkins outside. "I MEANT SANITARY NAPKINS FOR WOMEN, NOT FOR YOUR MOUTH!"

He looked at the napkins. "I guess I'll just use this for mackerel." He wore his pants again and went outside of the house.

~Makoto~

"Makotoooo!!!" You whined, clutching your lower abdomen. "Haaaalpppp!!!!"

Makoto quickly rushed to your aid with a worried face, sitting by the bed. "What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?"

"I-I'm on my period...!!" You covered your face with your right hand while your left hand is still holding onto your tummy.

The whale blushed. "H-Heh--?! H-Hang on, let me rush to the convenience store to buy you things!" He immediately jumped up and found some money from his school uniform pockets. Before he left the room, he turned around, remembering something. "U-Uhm... what were those things called again?"

"PADS!" You shouted, shifting yourself from side to side.

He nodded and ran out of the room.

When he came back, he was holding two bags in both arms. He dropped in on the floor and frantically dug for the pack of napkins in the pile of stuff he bought with his pocket money (heh get it? pocket money, from his pocket ;D nvm i'll shut up) just for you. "H-Here!" He then brought out a few bars of chocolate and a box of tea bags. "I also got this for you. I think it might help in some way."

You managed to get up and wrap your arms around Makoto's neck. "Thank you, Makoto~ You're such a perfect boyfriend~"

~Rin~

"Riiiiin~" You called his name as he was getting out of the bathroom, wiping his damp hair. "I need help."

He approached you and knelt down. "What's the problem, (Y/N)?"

You coughed and looked away. "I'm on my period, so I need pads," you said.

His jaw dropped as his face became red. "NOT THIS THING AGAIN!!!" He had forgotten that his sister is not the only girl that he would deal with when it comes to these situations.

When he was about to walk away, you tugged the hem of his shirt and showed him your puppy eyes. "Please~~?"

Rin blushed again. "Fine, fine." He took his jacket and proceeded to go out of the room. "What else do you need, (Y/N)? Sweets?"

You nodded and he left.

A couple of minutes after, he returned with a plastic bag in his hand. He closed the door and sat by the bed. "Here's some chocolate and candies." He opened the pack and fed you with one. "Lie down a bit," he commanded, and you obeyed. He then started to massage your abdomen, rubbing circles to ease the pain.

You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks a lot, Rin, but let me put on a napkin first or else I'm gonna paint yo' sheets red."

~Nagisa~

"BUT THOSE ARE MY SWEETS, (Y/N)-CHAN!! WHY ARE YOU EATING THEM?!" Nagisa screeched as he watched you eat all his chocolate.

You licked your lips. "Actually, Nagisa-chan, I'm on my period right now," you pointed out.

"Eeeh--?! Eww, gross!"

You slapped his arm. "Can you do me a favor and rush to the store to buy some pads for me, please~?" You pouted.

"Pads? Are you talking about notepads??" He scratched his head.

You face palmed. "No, I meant the sanitary ones in the feminine section, you know. Also extra sweets."

He jolted up. "Okie dokie~ I'm gonna buy lots and lots of sweets!" He winked and skipped away.

When he came back, in his arms were five bags filled with chocolate, candy, and other sweet things. "Uwaah, that took a while." He set the bags down on the counter, picking out a box of chocolates in a penguin shape.

"Welcome back." You smiled. "Where are my pads?"

His crunching stopped. "U-Um..." He giggled nervously and made a peace sign before running away.

"NAGISAAAA!!!!"

~Rei~

You were already groaning and wincing in pain when you just started your period. Since there was no one else in the house but your boyfriend, you called him. "REEEEEIIIII!!!!"

He entered the room and saw you grabbing your belly. "What? What do you need, (Y/N)? Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah. You see, I'm on my period, so I am in desperate need of pads," you stated without hesitation.

His face flushed. "Oh no, my woman is menstruating."

You hit his arm. He grunted. "Alright, alright. I-I'll buy some sanitary napkins for you. Just stay put there."

Couple of moments later, he went back with your needs. He opened up the pack of pads and gave you one with a shaky hand. You rushed to the bathroom and placed it on, while he was preparing salad and hot tea for you.

"Here, eat this salad and drink this tea. I researched that these would help you ease your menstrual cramps." Rei pushed up his glasses posed proudly.

You frowned. "B-But... I-I WANT CHOCOLATE, NOT GRASS," you whined like a kid.

He face palmed. "I will not allow you to eat unhealthy foods."

When you were on the verge of crying, a chill ran down his back as the butterfly sighed in defeat. "Fine. Only one piece of dark chocolate." He walked to the fridge and came back with a bar of chocolate. "Only ONE."

You snickered and secretly ate two.

-----------------------------------------------------

So some readers at not know what "napkins" are. They're the sanitary napkins. I just shortened it and made it flow with the plot so yah sorry idk I might be the only one who uses dat term ('_') Gomen gomen

I just started mine so I'm like yep great timing let's write dis chappie now. LOL

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: When They Meet Your Parents