If They Were Your Waiter

This chappie is gonna be shorter and a little different; you are gonna have THREE OR LESS dialogues, the rest is all just narration and dialogues of the boys~ ^^ And, the situation is that this is your first time meeting each other~

Also, special news at the end for those Haikyuu fans~ >w< *crow noises*

-------------------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

"Welcome to IwaSame cafe... I'm Nanase Haruka..." The boy with straight black hair and ocean blue orbs greeted you in a monotone voice. You stood there for a moment until you suggested him to show him your table.

He handed you a menu and waited in silence. When you got your order ready, you looked up to him. Haru was looking outside the window.

"Excuse me..." You politely said.

He averted his gaze to you. "Ocean..."

"What?"

"Hm? Mackerel? Got it. Be right back."

That wasn't even your order. You tried to correct him, but he was already out of sight. Minutes after, he came back with a plate of a freshly cooked mackerel with A+ presentation. You forgave him for that, for it looked really delicious, and it did, once you put a slice of it in your mouth.

As you were eating, the dolphin could not resist to come closer to your face, smelling the scent of the fish that was all over your face. Your face turned red as you leaned back a bit. You tilted your head in confusion. "You better should finish your mackerel," he warned and went back to his business. A shiver went down your spine.

At the end, you paid for your food and proceeded to exit the cafe. The waiter, Haru, rushed to open the door for you. "P-Please... come again." He held a shy expression, not making contact at your eyes.

You nodded with a grin and left.

~Makoto~

"Welcome to IwaSame cafe! My name is Tachibana Makoto. Please, let me show you your seat," Makoto said with a cheerful face as he led you to your table. He set down the menu and waited patiently for your order.

Once you told him so, he jot down it in a tiny green notepad. "You want our special Iwa-(favorite drink)? Mhm, that's my favorite drink too! I'll be right back with your order."

Your drink is served in front of you, along with a side of biscuits. He laid a fresh set of (favorite color) napkins with cute patterns printed on it and a bendy straw. You dipped the straw in the drink and sipped, letting out a sound of satisfaction.

"I'm glad you liked it." He sent you a gleeful smile. "Ah--" He noticed that some of your hair strands were touching the liquid, and so he tucked them behind your ear. "I don't want the hair of someone pretty as yours get ruined because of our drink, hehe." Both of your cheeks turned pink.

You finished your drink. You left money on the table. Makoto rushed to the door and opened it for you. "Thank you for visiting IwaSame cafe!" As his lips curved slightly, he shyly scratched the back of his head. "U-Um, Is it okay if I ask for your name?"

Your eyes grew. "I'm (Y/F/N)."

"(Y/F/N)? That's a pretty name! (Y-Y/L/N)-san, if you want to, you are very welcome to come back to our cafe again. I'll be looking forward to meet you again and hoping to get to know you if that's okay with you."