You Saw Him in a Maid Outfit

Heyo minna~
Yep, as you can tell by the title, it shall be a blast.
Like
Who doesn't love a man in a maid outfit?
I just saw an official art of Rei and Nagisa in Momo and Nitori's MAID OUTFITS.
BRUHHHHHHHHHHH :^>>>
But anyways XD Enjoy the chappie~
----------------------------------------------
~Haruka~
"Deal."
Haru accepted Rin's deal and took the ten cans of mackerel.
"H-Heh?!?" Mako to shrieked with pink cheeks. "H-Haru, are you serious?!"
"Heh." You were standing in front of the door when you heard the conversation. You decided not to let them find out that you overheard their deal until your boyfriend was in full suit.
"For mackerel, Makoto. Of course I'm serious." Haru took his costume and changed.
When he got out of the changing room, you were standing right in front of the curtains with a camera ready. Haru's eyes widened as you snapped a quick photo of him.
"O-Oi..!!" Haru said, flustered. He was wearing a maid costume with frilly ruffles, with a headband that matches. "(Y-Y/N), delete that...!"
"Nope! Never ever deleting this photo!" You gave your boyfriend a bear hug and a kiss on the lips. "That's for being super cute."
"I-I told you I'm not cute!" He blushed. "I'm changing."
"Nuh-uh-uh, Haru." Rin entered the scene with style. "We had a deal. It's either mackerel or air."
"...fine."

~Makoto~
"Play servant with us, onii-chan!" Ran said.
"Yeah, onii-chan! Play with us!" Ren added. He brought out a maid outfit from a dusty chest and presented it to his big brother. "That'll fit you I guess. If it doesn't, just wear it anyways."
Makoto let out a sigh. Being the nice, kind and gentle brother he is, he played with his little siblings.
Meanwhile, you were about to visit your boyfriend the same time to bring back a jacket he left with you. You noticed that the front door was partially open, so you helped yourself and went inside.
From upstairs, you can hear faint laughters of the twins. They must be playing with Makoto, you thought. So, you marches your way up the stairs to join the fun.
When you knocked on the door, it opened by itself and there revealed your boyfriend wearing a maid costume . You bursted out laughing madly. The three turned around, the twins became even more glad, but Makoto was utterly embarrassed.
"(Y-Y/N)-chan?! Uhm, I can explain. You see, I--"
"No, Makoto. You don't have to explain because I know you're a really nice and understanding gentleman. And that's why I love you~" You planted a kiss on his cheek.
He blushed before doing the same. "I love you too, (Y/N)."
"Ewww, onii-chan's kissing his girlfriend right in front of us!" Ren shrieked.
"Ren, cover your eyes!!"
You and Makoto chuckled.
~Rin~
"Rin I'm barging in."
Since your boyfriend had lost a match of rock paper scissors with his friend, Sousuke, the loser had to wear a maid costume for the day. At first, Rin tried everything he could do to prevent him from wearing such a girly outfit but a bet is a bet.
You entered through the dorm room and saw a pretty maid with muscular thighs and arms. Of course, you knew exactly who it was.
"Rin, what are you wearing?" You slowly brought out your phone and opened the camera app.
Sousuke tried to hold in a great ball of laughter. "Rin looks like the maid guy from Ouran Highschool Host Club."
You secretly shot a picture of your boyfriend with the best angle. "I'll make this my wallpaper for a while."
Rin rushed towards you to grab your phone but you quickly tucked it under your arms protectively. "DON'T DO IT (Y/N)."
"You can't stop me~~~"
~Nagisa~
You were visiting the wonderul city for otakus, Akihabara. Upon buying a (favorite character) figure and some merchandise of (favorite anime), Nagisa's stomach craved for food. So, you stopped by a maid cafe.
"Welcome home, master!" A maid greeted. "Please let me show you the way to your table." With that, she led you to a table. She handed you menus and left.
From a distance, you hear the employees arguing about how less people they have at their shop. With few workers, the maid cafe would gave to close. You didn't want this store to close, so you begged for Nagisa to be a maid for a few hours. He agreed, but still did mot fully understand the concept. The maids were delighted to let someone as cute as Nagisa be a maid for a day.
After changing, Nagisa went out with his face tinted pink. "Man, i'm looking really pretty and cute now. He examined all the parts of the outfit. "How does it look, (Y/N-chan?" He twirled around. "Do I look kawaii now?"
You kissed his cheek."Indeed you are~. You should wear maid outfits more frequently.
Suddenly, a costumer came. "Welcome home master! The energetic boy greeted and have you a wink before leaving.
~Rei~
You were hanging out at Nagisa's home with Rei suddenly. You questioned why but all The blonde boy said was to wait and see.
You were at the kitchen looking for snacks while the two boys were at the bathroom doing their secret business that they won't tell you. Sharp muffled shrieks of your boyfriend could be heard from inside. You smirked at your thought of (you know c:).
A couple of minutes after, the door swung wide open. Nagisa was standing in front of you with a cheeky grin on his face. "Rei-chan~! Come here now~~!! Don't be shy!" he said.
"BUT I DON'T LOOK BEAUTIFUL AT ALL!!!" Rei screamed.
His friend sighed and tugged his toned arm with all his strength, sending him flying to the kitchen tiles. You gasped and quickly rushed to him. "Rei!! Are you oka--"
You stopped once you saw him in a pretty maid outfit. Rei slowly lifted himself up and blinked a few times before realizing his place now. Once he did, he freaked out, trying to cover his red face in utter embarrassment. "D-Don't look at me, (Y/N)!!"
You started to laugh out loud at his cuteness. "Aww, Rei-chan~! You're so cute~!" You held him in place and pecked is cheek.
Nagisa smirked, rubbing his chin. "Hmmm...~ maybe I should let Rei-chan wear a maid outfit all the time to let him get free smoochies from (Y/N)-chan~ huehuehue~"
Rei blushed wildly and stormed out of the room. Aw, Rei~.