Free! x OHHC Crossover + Sousuke

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE~!!!!*'~:.*

Hey guys! :3 This chappie is going to be our first special chapter, so I thought that maybe another character could join in, and it happens to be our beloved Sousuke~!

Omg, I didn't expect this crossover to be this long! *-* Sorry I guess I got to engaged and excited writing about this. Pardon if you don't really like reading long things >~< But hey, more content, more fun? Yay or nay?? *~*

Anyways, thanks for reading this and have fun~!!! >w<

--------------------------------------------

It was your first day of going to a school named IwaSame Academy. It had much of a history behind its name, considering the fact that two schools called Iwatobi High School and Samezuka Academy were merged together to form a much more larger and advanced, well-profited school. You were fortunate enough to enter this school with scholarship, so it wasn't much of a problem to meet the enrolling requirements. Sadly, you did not purchase a uniform yet because it was a little too pricey, so you had to wear normal clothing.

You were walking through spacious hallways, looking for a room that you can spend your free time in peace while you read (favorite book/manga). Finally, you came across a room that attracted your attention: Music Room #3. You thought that there couldn't be a lot of people inside, and also classical music could relax yourself as you read. You slowly creaked open the wide door and was greeted by what seemed like a thousand rose petals that flew into your face. You coughed and squinted your eyes for a better focus. Standing in front of you were six handsome young men who greeted you, "Welcome to the Host Club!"

Your jaw dropped as you struggled to open the door to get out, but failed. One of the hosts approached you, gently grabbing your chin to face him. He had maroon hair, bright red eyes and pointy shark teeth. "You must be new to this school," he said, "and it looks like you're a commoner with only a scholarship who can't afford our classy uniforms." He was scanning you from head to toe. You twitched your eye and scooted away from him. All of a sudden, you heard a loud motor starting up. Before you knew what was happening, a huge platform rose from the floor, revealing a girl that looked just like the shark dude.

"HA HA HA!" The girl laughed boisterously. "I see that my onii-chan is interested in entertaining this new girl who goes by the name of (Y/Full/N)! Even I, the manager, Gou, is interested on how things will work out for two different levels of class. Since (Y/N)-san seems to be a fine lady, please allow onii-chan to show you the women's changing room where we store some old female uniforms, so you could wear one to match the dress code. I'll be watching you from below, (Y/N)-san~!" After her monologue, she went back down to the ground.

A boy with blonde fluffy hair approached him and tugged the maroon-haired host's sleeve. "Rin-chan, are we really going to entertain a commoner?"

Another man with blue hair and red glasses joined in the conversation. "Nagisa-kun, let us see what Rin-san can bring out of this pauper." He pushed up his glasses.

You were brought to a changing room just as said, and found a dusty old uniform at a compartment. You wore it and brushed off some of the dust and dirt that had been chilling there for who knows how long. You fixed your hair a bit and stepped out of the changing room. All of the hosts gathered up in front of you and gasped in awe with blushing cheeks. "She looks much prettier and feminine," a green haired man commented, following by the guy blue eyes nodding in agreement.

Rin walked towards you with a pleased facial expression. "You look gorgeous and worthy-looking enough for us not to be embarrassed to serve you in front of other customers who actually have money." He placed an arm around your shoulders. "Say, here's the deal: if you're able to make us fall for you, we'll let you go if you wish without charging you."