When You Fight

~Haru~
"Treat me properly, will you?!" You threw a slap at his cheek. Your boyfriend, Haru, has been neglecting you and treating you lesser like his lover lately, and it really bothered you up to the point that you had to hit him. Regretting your action, you turned around and dashed away.

He held his blistering cheek. "Ugh.." He groaned. Haru decided to chase after you, although it took quite a while since he isn't great in the field of running.

When he finally caught you, he took your arm tightly from behind. "...It hurt," he mumbled, looking down.

You turned around to face him. "Of course it hurt, idiot!!"

He shook his head. "It hurt... that I made you upset." He pulled your wrist to come closer until your lips met with a tender feeling.

The two of you pulled back with blushing faces. "Sorry... I'll be a better person for you. Just don't be sad."

You nodded and gave him a sweet embrace.

"You're grounded, though. No staying in the tub for more than 15 minutes. I'm pulling you out."

"Good luck."

~Makoto~
(srsly I had a hard time thinking about this one bc how the heck can does one go into a fight with Makoto?? *few days later* The MakoHaru fight--oh)
"I don't need your help, Makoto! Please leave me alone!" You stormed off the streets. Recently, your boyfriend kept on disagreeing with you, and always won't allow you to do the things that you want to do. He repeatedly says that your way isn't the right way, however, you were stubborn.

Makoto caught up with you and wrapped his long arms around your figure tightly, as if he would lose you forever if his hand had slipped.

"M-Makoto! Let go of me!! Makoto!" You tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

"I won't ever let go of you," he said in a serious tone that made your heart skip a beat.

Your face flushed. "M-Makoto..."

He pulled away, turning you to look at his green orbs. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). The reason that I don't want you to do those things is because I love you. I don't want you to get hurt." His voice was soft in a kind and caring way that you gave into him. He smiled a bit and bent down to plant a kiss on your lips.

"I-I'm sorry too..." You held his hand and the two of you continued your day without quarrels.

~Rin~
"Stop obsessing over winning! It's too much!" You stepped your foot down firmly, glaring at him, blinking rapidly to prevent tears from welling up.

"You don't understand any of it!! I can't stop until I beat him with my own body!" He grabbed your shoulders and forcefully pinned you down to the wall. "I'll do whatever it takes to see him lose with my own eyes, even if I push myself over the limits! Do you understand?! Do you--" He stopped when he caught a glimpse of your submissive facial expression. Tears were streaming down your red cheeks as you panted. The shark blushed and calmed down. "I-I'm sorry... I wasn't thinking right." He leaned into you for a passionate kiss, then giving you more as he trails down to your neck.

You shivered before you pulled away. "J-just promise me that this won't happen again, okay?"

He wiped your tears away with his thumbs. "Yeah... Except for the kisses that you enjoyed--"

You kicked his chest, sending his chibi form flying away.

~Nagisa~
"Can you please start acting more mature, Nagisa!? You're embarrassing me!" You yanked yourself away from him, who was clinging onto you with his face covered in chocolate after eating a large sundae that he had begged to you like a little kid to buy for him, just so he could stop whining. You thought that he would start acting like a manlier-ish man after you two had began to date, but apparently, he still kept his childish side with him.

"Eeeh~?? (Y/N)-chan, wait!!!" He grabbed a napkin from its dispenser and roughly wiped his face with it before chasing after you.

When he had found you, he approached you like a guilty puppy, shuffling his feet on the dirt ground while his head was down. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan. I didn't know that you would be upset. You could've just told me that you wanted some of my sundae--"

You grunted. "It's not the sundae I'm mad about, it's you!" You stepped closer to him. "You're so immature that it makes me question if our relationship will work out."

His eyes widened. "(Y-Y/N)-chan..." He dropped the tote bag that you left when you ran away, and cupped your cheeks to send you a sweet kiss. It lasted for a wile until you had to pull away for air. "I'm so sorry. I won't ever embarrass you again in public. Just don't leave meeeee~~!!!!" He cried, wrapping his arms around you, stroking your cheek against his.

You smiled in content. "Mhm."

~Rei~
"Theory, theory, theory! That's all you talk about!" You ran out of the room and left Rei alone, who held the flowers that you did not accept from him. Lately, he has been talking about his theories a lot more often and has also been fusing it with your relationship.

"(Y/N)..." The bouquet slipped from his hands. "Wait, (Y/N)!" He followed after you.

Being the professional runner he is, he caught you in less than five seconds. The butterfly snatched your wrist, but you tried to break free as best as you can, since tears were already starting to form in your eyes. "Hey, (Y/N), please hear me out!!"

You shook your head. "No! I'm just going to listen to another theory again! Maybe this relationship is just a theory, huh!"

Rei smashed his lips against yours in an electrifying way. After a few seconds, you had to forcefully pull back for air. The two of you were panting loudly.

"Hah... Don't say such words, (Y/N). Our relationship is not a theory. I apologize deeply for my uncontrollable mouth. I have learnt my lesson." He took out a purple handkerchief and dabbed your tears away. "Love may be illogical, but it's not theoretical."

----------------------------------------------------

Ey guys~ another A/N!

I was just thinking... If there are any Sou fangirls reading my book. Bc if there are, then *wink wonk wank* :)))

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: When It's Your Time of the Month c: