He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Oppais

I need suggestions for the following chappies, so if you have one, either leave it in the comments right here or message me! Ty~~

My brother asked me what is ecchi how does one explain it.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

You were taking a walk with Haru one day at the park. It was a Saturday morning, so there were a lot more people in the area.

"Can I have one more bite of that mackerel?" Haru asked you, for the eleventh time.

"Haru, no. That's enough for now. I haven't even gotten to eat a tiny piece yet." You stabbed a giant portion of the fish with a plastic fork and fed yourself. "Mm~ Delicious~"

As you were about to take out a napkin to wipe your mouth, your boyfriend grabbed your wrist and kissed you sweetly. You blushed and giggled. He has always been like that ever since your first kiss; always wanting to give you a kiss when you just ate his favorite fish.

Because of how occupied you are with the cute moment you had, a fast bicycle was approaching you. Haru quickly noticed it, and so he pulled you closer to him, just in time. However, he grabbed you by your chest. "Are you okay?" He was still holding you in that spot.

Your face heated up. "No, i-idiot!! Y-You're grabbing my...!"

He looked at his hands that were firmly on your chest. Haru moved his hands away. "Sorry," he casually said. He shoved his hands in his pockets like it was no big deal.

You threw a bunch of punches, which were nothing strong at him. "Sorry's not enough!! No mackerel for the rest of the day. Tch."

"...Mean."

~Makoto~

(Let's just make things clear Makoto is too much of a cinnamon roll to touch your oppais :'3)

You were at Haru's house for the day to help him clean his house. Haru told you two to start cleaning while he "takes a 'quick' bath". You only felt like doing so since you could have more alone time with your boyfriend.

"How many years has it been since Haru last cleaned his house?" You coughed loudly at the large amount of dust that was flying all around the room.

"(Y/N)-chan, you don't have to push yourself too hard. You can take a break while I finish dusting this side," Makoto gently placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No, no. I'm fine." You lifted up a tall box of stuff and walked over to the other side of the room, continuously bumping into objects.

"Wait, (Y/N)-chan, look out!" Makoto rushed to you and pushed the box aside, saving you two from the falling vase that came from a high shelf. When you opened your eyes in the midst of the dust, you saw a sight of Makoto's super worried face.

Haru immediately got out of the bathroom. "Oi, what's the loud noise--"

He shut the door in an instant.

You raised a brow, then realizing that you are feeling something heavy in your chest. You looked to see Makoto's large hands on them, while he was on top of you. Both of your faces turned deep red. Makoto immediately pulled his hands away and stood up, hoisting you off the ground as well. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)..! Please forgive me!" He clasped his hands together and bowed down.

You shrugged. "Well, i-it was an accident. I-It's okay..."

For the rest of the day Makoto did not lay a hand on you. Sadness.

~Rin~

Rin had pushed himself to his limits during swimming practice, and as a result, his whole body went sore. Being a super kind girlfriend for once, you dropped by his dorm room to help him recover.

"You shouldn't push yourself too hard, Rin. You won't be able to be strong enough to be the best in Japan if your muscles are always sore." You pressed your thumbs on his back, tracing circles around the really sore spot.

"I'll be fine by next morning, as long as my girlfriend takes good care of me." Rin kissed your lips deeply. Before you two realized, his hand crept up your chest.

"Oi, Rin," Sousuke interrupted, "don't get too carried away with (Y/N). She's gonna beat the crap outta you if she notices--"

And you did notice. You pulled away and kicked his face with your amazing skills that you learned from watching anime. It send your boyfriend faceplanting to the floor. Sousuke sighed and patted your head. "He gets really into what he's doing, (Y/N). Be careful next time."

~Nagisa~

You were shopping for clothes at the mall with Nagisa. You were currently trying random outfits that your boyfriend picked for you to wear.

"Aha! Look, (Y/N)-chan! This looks like a cute dress. And it's in your favorite color, (F/C)!" He held it up in your face and pushed you to the changing room, sliding the curtain shut.

You lazily put on the dress without bothering to check it anymore, since it was the 20th time. Once you wore it, that's the time you realized that Nagisa gave you a really short, poofy, and skimpy in the top. You blushed. "This isn't a good dress, Nagisa!" You shouted. You began to unzip the dress until the blonde boy opened up the curtains. "Let me see~!!" He exclaimed. He gasped in awe when he saw you. "Waah~ (Y/N)-chan looks so cute~!" Nagisa touched the dress, feeling its distinct texture. He twirled you around, but when he saw the skimpy design in your chest area, he stopped. Nagisa placed his hands on your chest, where the revealing parts are. "You should cover up these parts though."

You slapped his hands and protected your chest. "Nagisa, you pervert!!"

"Heh--?! Me? A pervert? Since when??"

"You don't just touch other people's boobs like that! And you don't barge in the changing room in the first place!!" You pushed him out and closed the curtains.

~Rei~

You and Rei were spending your time in your empty classroom studying for (least favorite subject). It was getting a lot later to finish than expected, so you tried to tell him for you to go home, but he insisted that you stay until you get the lesson.

"But Rei, it's already 6:30. Nobody's here except for us and the staff. If a teacher finds us, we'll be in big trouble," you said worriedly.

"(Y/N), I am not letting you leave the room until you solve all the problems. Don't worry about the teachers; i'll keep on the look out while you study. Just leave it to Rei, the negotiator!" He let out a proud laughter.

You giggled at his dorkiness. You gave him your last bit of patience. "Okay, but only until 7, though."

As you were almost finishing up your work, Rei called you, "(Y/N), a teacher is coming to our room. Quick! Hide behind the shelves!" He didn't waited for your approval, because the teacher was really just a few steps away from the room. Rei snatched you and hid yourselves behind the said spot.

"Mmfh!" You tried to speak, but his hands were covering your mouth. He was holding you really tight, and it felt unusually weird for a moment, until you realized that his other hand was groping your chest. You kicked him and tried to break free, but he did not let go nor let out a scream of pain until the teacher left without a clue that you were there.

When that was over, that was the time to hear his screaming of pain and guilt.

"HENTAIIIIIII!!!!!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"