If They're Drunk

Idk how in the world did they get drunk, because most of these Free! boys are too precious to actually drink alcohol, so for some of the boys you can just use your imagination on how did they get drunk. This chappie was inspired by a fanart called "Drunk Iwatobi Boys" from an artist in Tumblr, and this was pretty difficult to write since I absolutely have zero knowledge on drunk people. ~~" Anyways, enjoy~!

--------------------------------------------

~Haruka: PASSIVE DRUNK~

You were supposedly having dinner at your boyfriend, Haru's house tonight, but something turned out wrong right when you entered his kitchen.

Lying on the cold floor was the dolphin, who had his head down with a plate of half-eaten mackerel by him. You looked above him and saw an empty bottle of sake (N: Sake is a Japanese alcoholic beverage) on the counter next to the stove. You sighed, figuring out what he had done. You carefully approached your drunk boyfriend, then knelt down in front of him. "H-Haru... Are you okay?" you asked.

He grunted and lifted his head up, showing a super red face. "(Y-Y/N).." he murmured, gazing at you with lustful eyes that made your heart skip a beat. "I... I love you, (Y/N). I-I want you." He leaned forward for a sweet kiss that indeed tasted like sake.

You blushed. However, before you could respond, he already passed out in your arms.

~Makoto: GIGGLY DRUNK~

(That moment when the chapter is invalid for Makoto but you still have to include him because he's special ;u;)

One night, in the middle of playing (favorite video game), you heard a ghostly laughter coming from downstairs. You started to shiver upon hearing the unusual sound. You got up from your chair, brought your (weapon of your choice ;3), and glided downstairs.

You heard the laugh again, but this time it was clearer, and less echoey. You sensed that it was coming from the kitchen. You headed there and to your surprise, you saw Makoto on the floor, laughing out loud. "M-Makoto??"

The whale turned his head to you, giggling. "Hahaha, (Y/N)-chan, hi, haha~!"

"THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU AT ALL, MAKOTO. WHAT HAPPENED?!" You paused when you noticed an open wine bottle which was about empty. "DID YOU GET DRUNK?!"

Your response was only his laughter. You sighed and held out your hand for him to grab so he could get up. Apparently, that wasn't a good choice.

He pulled you down and you fell in his arms. You blushed at the proximity of your faces. Makoto only giggled. "You're very cute when you're mad~" He leaned in to kiss your lips. Indeed, you could taste the alcohol coming from his mouth. When he broke the kiss, he passed out.

~Rin: RECKLESS DRUNK~

You decided to pay a visit to Rin's dorm tonight, however, there were a lot of loud noises that came from inside his room. You went in there out of curiosity, and was greeted by a flying notebook that was aimed at your face. Luckily, you dodged it just in time, thanks to your reflexes. "WHAT THE--?!"

Rin, who was about to throw another object, averts his eyes to you. He swiftly pulls you inside and locks the door, slamming you against the wall with your arms pinned down with his hands. You gasped and blushed. "W-What are you doing, Rin??"

He looked down at your lips and roughly pressed it with his. That was when you figured out that he was drunk because you could faintly taste alcohol on his lips. You gently yanked away from his kiss, staring at his red orbs seriously. "Rin, you're insanely drunk. Please let go of me and rest. If you don't, oh my god you should know what dangerous thing you're going to do to my body, and I'm not ready for it yet."

He went closer to your ear and cooed, "Are you sure you're not ready yet? Becuz I'm totalleh... ruh-rooh-rea..."

Rin ended up collapsing to the floor with a loud thump. You face palmed and called Sousuke to lift the shark up to his bed.

~Nagisa: LOUD DRUNK~

In the middle of watching (favorite anime), you heard a knock on your door. You grunted and stood up, pausing the video before you head to answer it. When you opened the door, you saw Nagisa all woozy and unstable. "Heeeeeeeeey, (Y/N)-chaaaan~!!" He greeted with a weird grin plastered on his face. He waddled inside without your consent.

You went after him and held him in place by putting your hands on his shoulders. "Nagisa, are you drunk?!?" You questioned.

He only stared at you in silence for a moment, then laughed. "YEESH~!" He exclaimed as he twirled around like a failing ballerina. You sighed with a facepalm. "Nagisa, go home. You're drunk." You proceeded to head back to your room.

"EEEHHH--?! (Y/N)-chan, stap bein' a tsuuundereeeehh!" He limped after you. "I KNOW YOU LOVE MEEEE~~!!!!"

~Rei: EMOTIONAL DRUNK~

One late night, you heard some ugly sobbing that came from the kitchen. You got curious, so you went there to go check who was making the noise.

When you entered, your leg was immediately grabbed by someone. You panicked until you looked down to see who was doing that. It was Rei, who had tear-stained cheeks and an empty bottle next to him. You tilted your head in confusion and picked up the bottle. The label of the drink said 'tea' in bold, however, when you looked closer, you saw another label at the bottom which said that it had alcohol in it. You sighed and knelt down beside him. "Rei, this tea has alcohol."

He snatched the bottle from your hands and twisted the cap open to drink, but nothing came out. He sobbed again. You sighed and patted his shoulder. "Come on, Rei, let's get you some rest."

Before you stood up, he tugged your wrist and you fell on his lap. He gazed at your (e/c) eyes and then cried. "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME, (Y/N)~~?? I've loved you the moment I've laid my eyes on you. I knew you were the most beautiful thing in the world to me. Thinking about it just makes me shed more tears!!"

You sighed and kissed his forehead. "I do love you, Rei. Now come with me and I'll let you have a good rest for the night."

----------------------------------------------

Things have made me busy recently, so I apologize for the delayed update. I am doing my best to publish a chappie as soon as I can. >・<

Also, Sousuke isn't included in this chapter because I am actually planning to officially add him as a character in my scenario book after the next chapter, so please wait for Sousuke~

|| Next Chapter: ONE SHOT: No Matter What - Rin x Reader

(Tittle is WIP)