When You Swapped Genders

Nn, sorry for the change of scenarios (if you actually looked at the previous chappie before I updated it). I just thought that this scenario is much better than that, so yeah~ it's still gonna kinda be the same thing tho, but instead you magically turned into a fabulous hawt dood agaiiin~~!!! *shaking hands in the air while striking and epic pose* :DDDD

Also, Sousuke is in this scenario, and will officially be in the future scenarios! ^o^

----------------------------------------------

~Haruka~

You were rubbing your eyes as you went to the bathroom. When you looked into the mirror, you saw a completely different self of yours. For some mysterious reason, you had turned into a guy! Panicking, you rushed to Haru and shook his shoulder, pulling the blanket that was covering his body. "Haru, wake up--WHAA--?!"

The dolphin grunted and sat up. He felt his black silky hair brushing below his shoulders. He looked down and widened his eyes when he saw not only just his hair that grew, but also his chest. "What the--"

He zipped his mouth shut upon hearing his higher pitched voice. You continued to freak out. "What are we going to do, Haru??! This is unusual for us to swap genders! Ugh, what if this won't change?"

Haru sighed, stood up, and went straight to the bathroom. You followed him curiously. He filled up the tub with water, beginning to take off his clothes. Your face turned red as a tomato. "H-Haru, don't strip right now! You don't even have a bra right now!"

"I don't need it when I'm in the water." He finally stripped all his pajamas, leaving his swimming trunks, which has and will always be there. He submerged his female body and relaxed.

You sighed. "I guess changes won't bother him if he can still be with the water."

~Makoto~

You were rubbing your eyes as you went to the bathroom. When you looked into the mirror, you saw a completely different self of yours. For some mysterious reason, you had turned into a guy! You squinted hardly and touched your manly face and short (h/c) hair. This caused you to run back to Makoto to wake him up. "Makoto!! Wake up, something's happened with my body!"

The whale 's eyes opened, sitting up as he squinted his eyes. "(Y-Y/N)-chan?" He said in a feminine tone of voice. He gasped once he had heard this sudden change. He glanced down and saw his long olive green hair and a large chest. "Something happened with my body too!"

You were on the verge of bawling your eyes out. You plopped down the bed right next to Makoto, rubbing circles on your temples. "I can't live my life as a dude for now on. Everything is gonna be different. What are my friends gonna say to me? What are my parents gonna say to me? What are you gonna say to me?"

"Nothing really has changed, hasn't it? We still hold the same relationships with the people we know." He averts his eyes from the ground to your (e/c) orbs. "We may have switched genders, but our love for each other is still there. I don't think I'l have any problem as long as we are together."

You blushed and hugged him. "MAKOTOOO!!"

He chuckled, patting your back. "I promise I'll take care of you as much as I've done before."

~Rin~

You were rubbing your eyes as you went to the bathroom. When you looked into the mirror, you saw a completely different self of yours. For some mysterious reason, you had turned into a guy! You let out a manly scream that made a grumpy Rin wake up. He stomped towards you, still half awake. "What the hell are you screaming for?" He said in a womanly voice. The shark's jaw dropped as he pushed you and looked at his reflection in the mirror. This time, he let out a girly scream.