When They Cheat on You(?)

Please take a moment to note the question mark before thinking on grabbing a box of tissues or sumthin c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Haruka~

You decided to stop by your boyfriend's house as you were walking back home from an evening stroll late at night. You had your hopes high that he'd still be awake at this time of the night. When you rang the doorbell, nobody answered, however, that did not stop you from entering through his back door. You suddenly sensed a feeling that Haru is up to something.

There were no lights turned on in his house except for the one at his bedroom. Slowly, you sneaked up the wooden staircase. Once you landed on the second floor, you spotted Haru's door open. You silently tiptoed to his room, hiding behind his door. From inside, you could hear faint moans made by none other than him.

"Ah... A-Ahh... A-Ahh...! Uhn, M-Ma--"

Unable to control your feelings, you barged into the room with hot steam shooting out of your ears. "Haru, how could you--"

You paused at the sight of Makoto putting on a bandage on Haru's finger.

"Huh? (Y/N), why are you here late at night?" The dolphin asked, confused.

Your cheeks turned red. "Uh, um, I-I was just doing stuff... WAIT A MINUTE, WHY WERE YOU MOANING?"

Makoto chuckled sheepishly. "He burnt himself while he was cooking mackerel awhile ago. I had to take responsibility in treating him."

You loudly sighed in relief. You obviously knew Haru would never ever cheat on you with someone, with the exception of the water and mackerel, of course.

~Makoto~

Recently, you boyfriend, Makoto has been giving you less attention each day that passes by. Whenever you see him, he was either on his phone texting, excusing himself to talk to someone, or just dazing off, not listening to your stories. You tried your best to brush it off, since he probably is just dealing with important things, but it crossed the line one day.

You were with him in your empty classroom after school, finishing work. You thought that he had stopped his recent actions, until he suddenly pushed the lead of his mechanical pencil back inside, and started to put all of his stuff inside. "I'll be going now, (Y/N)-chan," he said, hurriedly slinging his bag on his shoulder and waving goodbye before exiting the room.

After wearing a fake smile, you quickly packed your books in your bag and furtively sneaked out to follow Makoto.

He led you to the school's garden. You hid behind the wall so you could not be seen. From there, you heard him talking to someone. "Sorry for the wait!" He said as he approached someone.

"Took you a while..." the other person replied almost silently.

"I-I'm sorry. Listen, I know you're still upset about that day, but I did that because I love you, no, we lo--"

"(Y/N)-CHAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

You fell to the ground and looked up to see Nagisa and Rei. "W-What..??" You stood up and looked to your right and saw Makoto and Haru. "Haru??!" You mentally slapped yourself in the face. "I-I'M SORRY I'M AN IDIOT! I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE." You marched away with an embarrassed face. Of course, how would Makoto cheat on you? He's such a sweet cinnamon roll.