They Saw You in a Bikini

~Haruka~

It was another one of those swim dates again with your water-loving boyfriend, Haru. However, you thought that this time was special since he was the one to ask you out. You decided to step up your game a bit and wear a (favorite color) bikini to this date. You wore a larger shirt on top of it.

The two of you stepped onto the beach. As usual, Haru immediately dived into the glistening water. Moments later, he glanced at you, wondering why you haven't joined him yet. "Why aren't you going to the water, (Y/N)?" He asked, going back to the shore, flipping his damp hair from side to side.

"Well, I've been waiting to get your attention," you replied. Then, you took of your shirt, displaying your body with only a bikini to cover yourself. You placed a hand on your waist, smirking proudly as you thought you made his nose explode with blood.

The dolphin raised a brow. "... Uh, okay. Let's go now." He took your wrist and dragged you to the sea.

You flinched in disbelief after receiving his reaction. You realized that whatever clothes you wore did not seem to matter to Haru. As long as he is able to be with you, that's good enough for him.

~Makoto~

Today, you and Makoto are at the beach for your date. For the whole duration of you travelling there to meet up with him, you were just so nervous. Why? Well, this was the first time that you are wearing a bikini. Not to mention that you were going to show it off to the public, especially your boyfriend. However, there was no more turning back because you were already too far from your home.

When you stepped onto the beach premises, a lot of boys stared at you, making you ten times more uncomfortable. Finally, you reached Makoto's side. The whale turned around and was surprised at what you were wearing. "(Y-Y/N)-chan?? Why are you wearing that?" He questioned with red-tinted cheeks.

"Ugh, I didn't really had a choice." You avoided the slightest eye contact with him.

He sighed. He then stripped off his shirt and gave it to you. "Here, wear my shirt. Since I'm not really used to seeing you exposing a lot of skin, especially at a place like this. I don't  want other people stare at you like that." 

You blushed and chuckled, wearing the shirt. "Thanks, Makoto! Now, let's go have some fun!"

~Rin~

"Ugh, this is too revealing...!" You whimpered, scared to show up to a very special shark, otherwise known as Rin Matsuoka, in your new (favorite pattern/color) bikini. You thought that it would be an easy cake to actually wear this out in public, but you were wrong. Nonetheless, you can't just stand there and let him wait all day. And so, you took a deep breath and marched towards him.

When Rin turned his head around and saw you, he was completely infatuated and you could tell that he was gonna drool if you just stand there for a little longer. "Woah," Rin finally managed to say. "You look really--"

"Rin-senpai! Rin-senpai!" Momotarou called while he was approaching the two of you. "Ooh! Is that (Y/N)-san, your girlfriend?! Man, she has a nice booty--I mean BODY!"

The maroon haired man was blushing. "Yeah, yeah, I know that. Now get lost and have fun with your beetles." He shoved him away and sighed. The next thing he did was to grab his jacket and drape it on you. "I guess you better cover up. I don't want anyone else to see you like that but me."

~Nagisa~

You could not refrain yourself from having a beet red face as you were slowly walking your way to Nagisa. This day was a special day because the two of you were on a date at the beach. Since you wanted to wear something new, you decided to buy a (favorite pattern/color) bikini. At first you didn't thought it would be too uncomfortable to wear, but now regret is consuming your soul.

Once Nagisa noticed you, he gasped. "Oooh~! You're wearing a bikini, (Y/N)!"

"Yes," you sighed, "you don't have to mention it."

He chuckled and winked. "My girlfriend looks really beautiful in a bikini~! Oh no, I just sounded like Rei-chan for a second!!"

You couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. "Alright, alright, Nagisa. Let's just head to the water already."

The penguin jumped in excitement, took your hand and waddled to the blue sea.

~Rei~

For the first time, Rei had asked you out to go on a date to somewhere more interesting than a library: the beach. Since you thought this was going to be very special, you wanted to wear something better, and that is wearing a bikini. However, the moment you saw it on you, you knew that your boyfriend is going to comment something extravagant about it, and he did.

It was like a lightning that had struck him upon seeing you in this outfit. "(Y-Y-Y/N).. Y-You're wearing a bikini..!! Oh, this is too much for me. Those symmetrical parabolic curves were steeper than I imagined. Not to mention that her circumference is lesser than expected. With her being (your height), I can estimate that her approximate--"

"Okay, okay, that's enough now, Rei. I get it."

He pushed up his glasses. "I apologize, (Y/N). You look very beautiful. However, if I see you in that bikini for any longer, I might faint. So, please put something over it."

~Sousuke~

This day was the day Sousuke planned to have a date with you at the beach. This was nerve-racking not only because you were going to reveal more skin, but you were wearing something that made you self-conscious, which was a bikini. You were probably not in the right state to actually pick this outfit, but you might as well give it a shot, since you were going to be with your boyfriend.

When you went to the beach, Sousuke almost dropped his drink upon seeing you in a bikini. He shook his head and walked towards you. "Hey, (Y/N)," he greeted, maintaining his cool.

"H-Hi, Sousuke..." It was highly obvious that your face was hot red in embarrassment, and that you were conscious in your choice of clothes.

The whale shark sighed. He took off his shirt, exposing his muscular muscles, and handed it to you. "Just wear it. I know you're feeling too uncomfortable wearing that, so here."

You blushed and put on the large shirt. "Thank you, Sousuke," you said, smiling.

----------------------------------------

Since in this scenario, they saw you in a bikini, it's time to do the counterpart of this. >:D

I have no regrets for the next chapter, and I'm gonna make it a really fun one~

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: If They Wore a Mankini + ?? w/ Special Guest