6- every night.

We started talking on the phone every night. The more we talked, the less I talked to Hunter. I felt bad, really bad. But I think I felt ready to end it with him. To finally move on from Hunter. Our relationship had run its course. And there was no coming back from the feelings that I got from Cyrus.

Cyrus and I stayed up late laughing and giggling. So late to the point we were losing sleep over one another. It was actually amazing. I really didn't mind. I loved spending extra time on him. Something I had done with Hunter in the beginning.

Cyrus made up stupid inside jokes about nothing and I followed along with them. Like how I was saving the last skittle for him in my huge container of skittles. It was red. He WANTED me to save him one. So I did. Even though we never met each other in person... I kept thinking about that. When are we going to meet in person? But I didn't press him about it. I wanted him to be the first one to bring it up. I didn't want to seem desperate and I was really falling for him.

I've never fallen in love with someone's voice the way I fell for his. He had a slight Caribbean accent. It was to die for. I would get so nervous whenever he wanted to call. I'm socially awkward and socially anxious. But the conversations would always flow. He was good about making the conversations flow, which made it easier on me. It felt like we were the right fit for one another.

I'd light my candle that smelled like Christmas, even though it was only October. Fall was my favorite time of the year. Perfect time to fall in love too. Fall dates were always so much better than spring or summer ones. Winter was also my favorite time of the year.

And I'd light my incense to watch the little smoke trail going down the ceramic water fall. And I'd lay there in my bed staring at the ceiling for hours, talking to him. Smiling the entire time. I felt like my face could really get stuck like that. He was so funny at times, I couldn't stop laughing.

One night I got the courage to say to him, "I could see myself falling in love with you". He said he could see himself falling in love with me too. I feel like my heart stopped. I wanted time to stop. I was already so in love with him. The feelings I felt for him were undeniable. Almost as if I had never felt these feelings before. But I have. With Hunter.

"I just can't believe I met you. You know you saved me, right?" Cyrus asked.

"You know, I've really been feeling the same way. Everything with Hunter... I was surrounded by darkness and forgot what the light looked like. And felt like," I said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

"You were in darkness too?"

"Of course I was Gracie... 2 years of nothing from someone I've been with for 5 years. Someone who I used to be in love with and who used to be in love with me. It stung for such a long time. I've been sort of numb to it the past year."

"I wish I could hold you right now."

"I wish I could too. I would kiss you too. I'm dying to kiss you."

"Well... when will you?" I got tired of waiting for him to ask when he was going to see me. I had the courage and I took the chance.

"How about Tuesday? I'm off work, but we can meet at my job to walk around or something."

"That sounds perfect."