26- saturday night.

People started arriving around 8pm. A little late to start a party in my opinion, but Angel loved the night life, so she always started her parties late. She'd prefer to go out to party, but she loved throwing her own parties too. The worst part was in the morning when she would be hung over, cleaning her house. Whoever stayed the night, they'd always offer to help clean, as a thank you for having them over.

Cyrus, Danny and Caleb got there around 8:30pm. I was so impatient waiting for them to get there. It felt like my eyes were glued to the door. 

I was already about three margaritas deep and definitely feeling it. Cyrus looked amazing, sure Danny was the hottest out of all three of them, but Cyrus? He was all mine. He was the hottest in my eyes.

As soon as Danny got there, he ventured off by himself to talk to girls. Caleb and Cyrus stayed with us. We decided to play beer pong. Cyrus and I on the same team and Caleb and Angel on the other. By this point, there was probably at least 50 people there, so it wasn't a bit romantic when everyone was crowding around us. But they were doing their own thing, so I wasn't worried about it too much.

We had the best time. We had a beer chugging contest before we started beer pong. We each shotgunned a tall boy of Bud Light. We kept chugging more beer every time we finished a round of beer pong. "I had no idea you knew how to party," Cyrus said.

"I could say the same about you." My words were a bit slurred. 

"I'm not much of a partier, but I'm happy to be here with you." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer. 

Angel and Caleb started chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!"

He dipped me down and kissed me. Then he pulled me back up.

"Do it again! I wasn't prepared!"

He dipped me down again and I fell. 

"Oh my gosh, Gracie are you okay?" Cyrus said.

I laughed hard. "Yeah, I'm good." I got back up and stumbled. I was wasted, but I wasn't ready for the night to end. 

"Let's get you to bed Grace..."

"ONE. Just one more round of beer pong and I won't drink the beer this timeeeee. Please!" My words continued to slur.

"Fine. How could I say no to you?" He grabbed my face and kissed me again. Every time he kissed me, I fell more in love with him. 

We had one more beer pong round. He got me some water and walked me upstairs to the guest room. I fell onto the bed because I thought it would be fun. I patted to the spot next to me, indicating for him to lie down. 

He laid down next to me. "Gracie, I don't want you to get the wrong idea of me, laying here next to you while you're drunk." 

"Welllllll, you're drunk too!"

"Not as drunk... But I don't want you to think I'm trying to sleep with you."

"You don't want to sleep with meeeee?"

He laughed. "I do, just when we're both ready... and sober."

"I would like that. A lot. Do you want to cuddle with me right now?"

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot." He turned to face me and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head into his chest. I breathed in. He smelt so good. 

"Are you sniffing me?" We both laughed. 

"Yessssss, you smell GOOD!" I hiccupped.

We both kept laughing. 

"Cyrus, you make me SO happy and I'm not just saying that because I'm drunk." I hiccupped through that sentence. 

"You make me so happy too Gracie... Happier than any girl has ever made me. And when I'm with you, I just feel like I'm fireworks."

"You feel like you ARE fireworks?" The hiccups stopped.

"Yeah, you make me feel like I AM fireworks."

"Eeeeeeee! That's so cute. I love that!"

"You're so cute," he whispered, I looked up at him and we locked eyes. I scooted closer to his face. I started kissing him. Kissing him as if I couldn't stop. And he kissed me as if he couldn't stop. 

I kept kissing him and a couple minutes later, I got on top of him and straddled him. 

"Gracie... we can't keep going."

"I know... but I want to. So bad."

"A better night will come. Don't worry."

I was a bit disappointed, but I remained happy. I fell asleep in his arms.