28- sunday morning.

I woke up around 7:30am. I ran out of bed to the bathroom really fast to pee. Of course, no toilet paper. I reached under the sink to grab some. I was so hungover, I could hardly walk straight. It felt like the bathroom was a mess. When I got back to the guest room, Cyrus was laying in bed asleep. I completely forgot that he brought me to bed last night. It was so sweet that he was still there with me. I didn't even notice him when I first got up.

I crawled back into bed, carefully, trying not to wake him up. It still woke him up anyways. 

"Hey," he said in the most sexiest morning voice I had ever heard. It almost felt like it was God calling to me. His voice was THAT angelic. 

"Hi," I said, while smiling and laying back down. "I can't believe you stayed the night with me. It means so much. That was so sweet."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer to him in the most romantic way.

"And miss out on the opportunity to hold you like this? Yeah, you've gotta be fucking kidding me." He kissed me on the cheek.

"I love the way you hold me," I looked into his eyes. I loved his eyes, they were so gorgeous. Way prettier than mine. 

"Well, I love the way YOU hold ME!" He said. We both giggled. I felt like I had laughed too hard. 

"Oh my God, we are being way too loud," I covered my mouth for a second. "I don't want to wake up Angel!" I whispered. 

"She's probably not even here, she probably went home with Caleb."

"I hope so!" We both laughed. "You know she's in love with that guy," I whispered. I really didn't want her to hear me if she was still here.

"Oh yeah. I could totally see it on her face last night. She blushed every time she was around him." 

"Don't you dare ever say that to her! She would never admit it." We giggled again. I had the biggest smile on my face. I was having so much fun just having a simple conversation about Angel with him. It meant a lot to me that Cyrus seemed to like her. Hunter hated her.

"I hear you two love birds giggling!" Angel yelled as she knocked on the door. "I'm going to start breakfast! Aaaaand you have to help me clean up since you're still hereeeee," she sang.

"We'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back. I loved saying WE. 

US. 

ME AND CYRUS.

It was like a dream come true. It made me so happy, just thinking about "we".

He ran his fingers through my hair and looked into my eyes. "Are you doing anything Tuesday?" Tuesday was Halloween.

"No, I don't have any plans," I said, hoping he would want to see me that day.

"Come to my work. They're having a trick-or-treat event, all I have to do is observe from the car, we can even sit in your car, while the other security guards are in the mix of the crowd."

"So what are we going to do?" I asked, curiously.

"I'll leave that a surprise." He blushed. 

"Okay," I smiled. "Well let me get up and change my clothes so we can go down for breakfast." I got out of bed and he was still looking at me. I twirled my finger in a motion to tell him to turn around. 

He threw his hands up. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful!" He joked. I loved that he wanted to watch me change. I loved that he constantly reminded me how beautiful I was.

When we went down the stairs for breakfast, Angel told us how much fun she had the night before, how cool Caleb was, she told us she slept with him and she told us how much she likes me with Cyrus. I smiled the whole conversation. 

We helped Angel clean up a little. I got in my car to leave and so did he. I turned my radio on and they said, "it's Sunday morning folks on this beautiful rainy day, you know we have to play this one," Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 started playing. I texted Cyrus saying, "guess what song is playing on the radio". 

"Let me guess, does it have ANYTHING to do with a Sunday morning?" He texted back. He was listening to the same station.

"Yes I love this songgggg."

"I do too. Happy Sunday, Gracie. Drive safe."

When I got home, I sat down in front of my piano, something I hadn't done in a long time. Something I lost motivation to do. I played. I played Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. It felt like it had become Cyrus and I's song. Our song.