30- sunday morning, cyrus' pov

This morning I woke up to the most beautiful girl crawling into bed with me. Gracie. My Gracie. Or "Ace" as I loved to call her. That was her contact name on my phone. She was amazing. Everything about her was amazing. It was like waking up to find out you fell asleep next to an earthly angel. I was so in love with her. It was like I was living for the first time in a long time. 

She had really pulled me out of the dark when she pulled me from my relationship with Jess. I was happy to leave Jess. She had really been dragging me down for a while. I was so grateful for Gracie. I owe everything to her. She was the kind of person that just lit up my whole life. She really was my "Saving Grace."

It was funny to see her drunk the night before. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I drank on occasion. She was adorable when she was drunk. Not annoying, like most people. She might've been sloppy, but it was so fucking cute. It felt like nothing else mattered, but her. 

I'm so in love with Gracie, but I was terrified to settle down again. She had no idea I've been feeling this way. I didn't plan on telling her, even though I wanted to. We had just started talking so it is still very early on, too early to tell her that I'm scared of settling down again. It's been headed down a great road and I've already fallen so head over heals for her. 

I made sure to thank Angel before I went home. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have been able to sleep with Ace. Just sleep. It was amazing to wake up next to Gracie. When I was living with Jess and when she actually came home, I couldn't stand waking up next to her. It was different at first. But the past few years were a lot different than how the beginning went.

Driving home. All I could think about was Gracie. Until my mind would wonder. 

Driving home I thought of everything I could think of. The good and the bad. I thought about what I could've done early on, to save my relationship with Jess. I thought about what would happen if I moved back to my home country. I thought about where things with Gracie are going to go. I thought about my parent's estranged relationship. I thought about Angel and Caleb. I thought about how wonderful Gracie is. I thought about how "Sunday Morning" could be our song, even though it's kind of a sad one. I thought about how Gracie and I's children would look. I thought about how our kids would probably get her red hair and my bright eyes. 

The rest of the day went well. Obviously not as great as the morning had been, or the night before. I couldn't stop thinking about Gracie. All the time. Ever since I first started talking to her. 

"Dan, don't think I'm a wuss, but I'm definitely falling in love with Gracie." I texted Danny.

"Of course I'm gonna call you a wuss dude! But I'm happy for you! Things went great with that girl I was flirting with last night, we slept together."

"Wow, it actually kinda sounds like you met Angel," I joked. I knew she slept with Caleb and not Danny, but Danny was more her type. 

"Who?"

"You know, the girl whose house we went to last night for the party." 

"Oh no, I didn't sleep with her. But I wanted to. I wish she would've met me before Caleb," he joked. Or was he being serious? He actually probably was.

"You fucking dick. Do you have to sleep with every attractive girl you meet?"

"No, I didn't have to sleep with your mother." He texted/joked.

"Very funny." 

I texted Caleb next. I've known Caleb for a little bit now. Both of us were closer to Danny than we were to each other. 

"Hey C," I wrote. 

"Hey man, what's up?" He texted back.

"How were things with Angel yesterday?"

"They are great man, I really like her. I hope I keep seeing her. How is Gracie? She seems really cool."

"She is really cool! I'm so lucky to have met her."

"That's great to hear man. I'm happy for you!!"

"I'm happy for you too bro! Maybe we could double date?"

"That's IF I hear back from Angel."

"She might just be busy today. Her house was a mess this morning. There was a lot of people at that party lmao."