12- angel's pov.

When Gracie and I got to the bar, I introduced her to everybody I knew. I went to that bar all the time. I knew almost everybody in there. At least the "regulars".

We had started doing shots with a couple of guys we met. I knew Gracie thought they were attractive, but I also knew her mind was set on Cyrus. At least she wasn't thinking about Hunter anymore. Cyrus was the least of my worries.

After a while, I went outside for a smoke. I took a puff of my cigarette. 

That fucking asshole. How dare he show up here. An hour away, at a fucking bar we've never been to before. How the hell did he know we were here?

I see Hunter walking towards me, clearly looking for Gracie. 

"HUNTER WHAT THE FUCK," I yelled to him. 

"Ang, I've got to talk to her. It's killing me. She blocked me on her phone and I've been looking for her everywhere."

"First off, don't call me Ang. You don't have that right. And second, She doesn't WANT you anymore," I said. Still yelling. How dare he? God, if I had it my way, he'd be dead in a ditch. In a six foot hole. I tried to keep in mind- Gracie wouldn't want me fighting him, but I'd really love to throw a punch or two. She knows if I didn't then I really love her.

"I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER," he cried. Thank God I was the only one standing outside the bar at this point. It's only 10:17pm. If he had gotten here any later, he'd be making bigger of a scene. There'd be more people standing outside. 

"SHE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T FUCKING WANT YOU!" I probably shouldn't have told him that. But under these circumstances, I know Grace would forgive me. 

He started crying louder. His heart was obviously breaking. But as many times as he broke Gracie's heart, I could really care less how he's feeling now. He beat his fist on the concrete wall of the bar. 

"I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS CHEATING ON ME," at this point he was in my face, toe to toe. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I pushed him back. 

"BRUH GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! GO! JUST GO! I'm calling Stan."

I pulled out my phone. Stan was the only friend I knew Hunter had, and a good one at that. He'd drop everything to come pick Hunter up right now. The only friend that I knew would do that for Hunter. I don't know what he sees in being Hunter's friend. But it's better than having him drive home with this much alcohol in his system.

I called Stan. He answered. I knew he had my number saved still. We've gone on a few dates before, but he was nothing special, even though it seemed like he had a good heart. "Stan. Hunter is here in Patagonia drunk out of his mind, looking for Gracie."

"Oh fuck. Alright I'm on my way. Thanks for calling. Is Gracie okay?"

"Yeah, she has no idea he's here and I want to keep it that way.

"Gotcha. Okay, I'm coming now."

I took Hunter's phone and pinged his location to Stan. 

"Huntie, listen to me." My eyes widened and my tone got more serious. "Go sit in your car. Stan is coming. BUT DO NOT COME IN THE BAR. I will fuck you up if you come in. And you know that's the last thing Gracie needs right now." 

"Alright, alright." He turned around and stumbled back to his SUV.

I knew he'd listen to me. If he was sober, that'd be a different story, but at this point, he was mentally and physically gone. I knew he'd just fall asleep as soon as his head hit the head rest. 

I put out my cigarette on the wall where Hunter had punched. There was blood on it. I knew it from him. I walked back in, pretending like nothing happened. 

Ahmaad was the only one sitting where we were sitting. Gracie and Colin must've went somewhere.

"Where'd Gracie go?" I asked.

"Colin took her to the bathroom." Ahmaad said. 

"My man." I approved. Colin was hot as hell. I'd hoped he'd been plowing her in the bathroom. 

When she came back, she told me all they did was kiss. I didn't believe her. 

The rest of the night, I didn't tell her about Hunter. It would've ruined the whole night.