V's Engagement

Amara's Pov

Today I woke up early in the morning. Directly went to the opposite house, ie, V's house and started managing the things. Everyone were busy. I was running here and there from morning.

Then the time came it was evening and Shyama will be coming with her people, ie, the people from Ashram. Her parents died at a very young age and she was brought to Ashram. From then we are a family.

I was rushing through the corridors of his house and boom!! I collided with someone and ha the plate which I was carrying flew away.
Wow just wow!!!!
I waited to touch the ground but it never came. I opened my eyes and yeah I saw V's best friend holding my arm. Immediately I straighten up but he is just looking at me like he saw a ghost.
Well Mr say a sorry
But it was just an expectation. It never came. I huffed a breath and took the plate from the ground and started walking away. Suddenly I was pulled towards the other direction and came face to face with him. I was bewildered and freed my hands from him and was going to open my mouth. But then he spoke.

"Oh hello! Can't you see" he asked.
I was going to reply then again he said, no, no commanded.
"Apologize."

Wtf!

"No." I said flatly looking into his eyes.
"What? Do you know who am I?" He asked.
Yeah bitch I know but I will not acknowledge.
"No I don't and I am not interested also." I said and started leaving.
"The fuck!!! I said apologize." He demanded.
"Well no thanks and yeah it was you who bumped into me while looking into your phone and walking. So you must be the one to say SORRY."
I stressed the word sorry and without wasting my time in this rude ass bitch I walked away.

Or what I was not ready I needed to get ready. I rushed to my home and got ready in my peach lehenga, wore jumkis, bangles and my all time favourite payal gifted by Achan and rushed back.

Well I have a performance to do

Shyams arrived at time and we welcomed them. And then I remembered my dear friend will not come down until I go to check him. So I went directly to his room and entered while knocking.

"V.. tum tayyar...." I trailed off seeing him in just a towel wrapped around his waist. I know it this man here is just a boy. I was getting angry. Why is he not ready yet and she is waiting there.
"I knew it. I just knew it that I will find you here just like this." "Oh! For god's sake V get ready." I exclaimed.
He was surrounded by bhaiyya, him, Luv and Kush and two others.
He just watched me and said nothing.
"What???"" Get ready." I said again.
And was going to turn while he said,
"Iam nervous."
I smiled and went to him.
"V, dekho it's just engagement. Not your wedding. So chill and nervous hone ki baat hi nahi hain. Haina bhaiyya?" I asked bhaiyya standing next to him.
"Of course, gudiya is right." He said.
"But... I can't. I think I will not be able to be committed." V said.
"Whaaattttt?" I almost screamed. "What are you saying? Dekho V Shyama vaha wait kar rahe Hain aur muhoorat nikla Jaa raha hain toh jaldi tayyar ho aur neeche aao." I said looking serious. But he was just standing.

I know what he want he just want THE AMMU SPECIAL MEDICINE.

"Okay V. Close your eyes." I said and he smiled slightly. He knew what was coming. He obeyed me.
"Three times. Inhale and exhale"
"Inhale and exhale"
"Inhale and exhale" I said and he did it perfectly. And opened his eyes.
"Okay now?" I asked.
"Perfect." He said
"That's my boy. Now get ready. Quick." I said and walked towards the door. Throughout this time I could feel his heated gaze on me. More like he was surprised to see me there.

When I reached the door I turned and saw V taking his Sherwani. I whistled and he look up at me.
"Vaise..... She is looking beautiful." I winked my eyes and ran from there.