Creating Problems

Abhi's Pov

She is playing with me. And fuck I always get played. I know she is doing this intentionally. Wearing sexy nighties, keeping her hair open, humming songs, teasing me whenever she got time, in office too. I couldn't do anything. Before I could catch her she runs off. And if I catches her, she will say pushing me away,

"Watch there Mr Rathore.  NO TOUCHING"

And one more thing I noticed is that she is hiding something from me. She is getting calls at night. She attends it going away from everyone. So privately. She doesn't do that normally. Once I saw the name flashing on her phone. It was some Noah. As soon as I was going to pick up the phone to check it, she ran towards it from nowhere and took it from there smiling sheepishly and going downstairs.

I was getting so angry at her behaviour or may be at what she is hiding from me. Even one day when I praised a painting on in office, which was 2 crores worth and so beautiful. She went red and nervous all of a sudden. I praised the artist, whose name was Kalki.  She avoided the conversation and sad that it's not that much important and asked me to leave that.

I huffed and took a deep breath closing my eyes to calm down, and I saw her eating a cupcake licking the cream from the corner of her lips, so sexily, talking to Gyno. But now she is not doing it intentionally. God knows why, I felt turned on by her every fucking actions.

"Abhi tujhe chahiye kya?" V asked

I came out of my thoughts and looked at him thinning my eyebrows questioning. Yes they are staying here, in Rathore mansion. The following two days are going to be crazy here. Holi is special to all of us.

"Kya?" I asked confusingly

"Cupcake...... Tu bohot der se Ammu ke cupcakes dekh rehe ho" he said

"Chiiiiiiii...... Bhai, aap itne logo ke samne ammu ke cupcakes dekh rehe the....... Tsk tsk tsk...... So bad" Shyama said tsking

"Haaa Abhi Bhai....... Ye koi thareeka hain?" Gyno asked shaking her head.

"Ye kya laga rakha Hain sab? He was talking about real cupcakes" Varsha said gritting her teeth raising her voice a little.

Yes.... She is also sitting with us on the terrace, since she said she was feeling lonely. My wife asked her to join, in courtesy. She tagged along. Now speaking in between us.

"All of us know that Varsha....... They were teasing him" V said eyeing me.

He knows her old obsession with me. One day she even tried to kill me and kill herself saying that if I can't accept her in life, we will be together after death...... Crazy woman

"Yeah di....... It's okay" Amu said smiling at her

I saw Varsha huffing and turning her head away muttering something.

"Ye kyun eise behave kar rahi hain?" Bhaiyya whispered in my left ear.

"I don't know" I whispered back.

"I think she is feeling something for you" he whispered again

"She had" I confirmed and nodded my head.

"Okay........ Then she is obsessed" he whispered back looking at her.

I looked at him and chuckled a little. We are sitting opposite to the ladies. I am sitting between V and bhaiyya, while the ladies are sitting opposite to us. Varsha at the corner, near V.

"Toh ham truth aur dare khele?" Varsha asked out of blue.

"Ab?" V asked

"Uska koi time hain?" She retorted grinding her teeth.