The Rage attack

Ammu's Pov

"Here is the file Amara"

Ritesh said keeping the file on my desk.

"Thanks"

I said opening it and checking it. It has some severe problems. The calculations and accounts are not clear. The fuck it is not even accurate.

It's been one week, since our rain romance. After that we got so much busy in everything. Office was so busy so were we. Even V is busy. I didn't even met Bhaiyya and Gyno these days. We only called. Even my husband and I didn't get time to talk much. He is always busy. I always feel that he is hiding something from me. He is being distant nowadays. We woke up, rush to work, eat together with V and Shyams, work till late, reach home late at night have dinner together and sleep cuddling. We will be so tired to just speak and yes he is so angry these days. Even if I start a conversation, he snaps at me and then says sorry.

After our confession. All our friends made so much fun of us and tease us. But him being the Akdu Prathap Singh Rathore, never budges. I was the one who was red all time. Shyams even said that due to sex, I am glowing more, that too infront of V and him.

It's a Friday. Tomorrow we are planning to visit bhaiyya and Gyno. We will spend our weekend there. Keeping my thoughts away, I checked the accounts.

While working on it I noticed a huge loss. No, it's actually a Himalayan loss of 300 crores. I analysed it again and again. But shit it was true. Immediately I called Mr Robert, who is the financial executive manager of our company to our cabin, but he was on leave today. He is working here for so long. From the starting.

This is a huge loss. I even doubt someone might have stolen the money.

I need to tell him.

I walked to my husband's cabin and heard he was shouting at someone. I stood outside and a very tired mohan ji exited the cabin, and were rushing somewhere.

"What happened mohan ji?" I asked stopping him.

"I don't know Amara ji. Sir is so angry. He is declining each and every designs and projects telling that it's not good. Please don't go in now" he said shivering.

"It's okay. You go and have some tea. I will take care of him" I said.

"Be careful Amara ji. He is full on his CEO mode now" he said walking away.

I sighed and went back to my cabin to keep the file there. I cannot tell this to him when he is already stressed. I walked back to his cabin and opened the door without knocking when the clock showed 10:30. It's break time. He is only normal at breaktimes or else will be in full CEO mode.

"WHO THE FUCK IS-"

He yelled but stopped seeing me. He sighed and rubbed his forehead with his thumb and index finger.

"Where are your manners Mrs Rathore?" He asked sitting down.

"Thel lene gayi" I said locking the door.

"What brings you here?" He asked focusing on his laptop.

This man

"Can't I come to meet my husband?"

"No. It's office time" he growled.

I huffed and went towards his table. He is unfazed. His full focus is on the laptop.

"It's break time husband"

I said going to his side and standing beside him. I can see him clenching his jaw. I stood behind him and started pressing his shoulders. He exhaled and leaned back to his seat closing his eyes.