Leaving

⚠️Mature content ahead ⚠️

Ammu's Pov

I woke up, feeling some tickling sensation on my neck and stomach. I stirred in the sleep and lazily opened my eyes only to let out a whimper.

My husband was kissing and sucking my neck while playing with my stomach, mostly belly button.

"G-good M-morning" I stuttered

"Very good morning"

He said hovering over me, looking into my eyes with so many emotions. He kissed my forehead and my whole face resulting me to giggle.

⚠️

His kissed trailed down to my neck. I closed my eyes in content, when he kissed my shoulder hugging me tightly under him. I hugged him back nuzzling my nose in his neck.

"Eeeeey..........."

I shrieked as my shirt was tore open by my dear husband. I was amused by his wild side.

"The buttons were not opening"

He complained and trailed his kisses to my bare chest. Sucking and licking my cleavage, he made his way towards my nipples which were waiting for his attention. My breaths ragged and excitement bubbled. My hands went to his hair, playing with his strands.

"Ahhh"

A moan broke out from me when his mouth engulfed my right nipple. He sucked my nipple like a hungry baby. While kneading my left boob. I bit my lips hard to control my moans when he bit my nipple and pinched the other at same time.

"Isssss.......ahh"

I hissed as he bit hard above my nipple and sucked harder there.

"Don't bite them. Let me hear you"

He murmered against my chest and continued doing his art work on my chest. Leaving the right nipple he went to my left one and started sucking there.

"Ahhh Raj"

I moaned, as he pushed his fingers in my naval and pressed it. I fisted his hair and pushed him more to me. He hummed into my chest answering me and kissed his way down to my stomach. He licked the area around my naval and pushed his tongue into my belly button, making me moan in pleasure.

He looked up at me from there playing with the waistband of my pyjamas. I was too busy in breathing and feeling his touch on my skin, to act wisely in morning. So I just nodded. In the next moment my pants and panties were gone.

"Ahhh"

I moaned as he feathered my core with his knuckles. He stood up on his knees in front of me and looked at me intensely. I was feeling timid all over again like he was seeing me like this for the first time. My cheeks burn and my throat bob up.

"Gosh..... Amu you are so fucking beautiful"

He said hovering over me taking my lips into his. He kissed me like I was his lifeline. I closed my eyes and pulled him more closer to me kissing him back. He sucked my lower lip while I sucked his upper lip. He nibbled my lips and licked my lower lip seeking entrance. But I denied and smiled into the kiss playing with him.