The Gala

Ammu's Pov

One week passed after my marriage fixed. And next week is V's wedding. Today is the Gala happening at the Royal hall of Rawat's. Everyone including the top most business men to the important workers are going. Iam also going. Right now we are at the parking slot before the hall waiting for Shyams and Mr. Rathore to arrive.

Just then a black Rolls Royce was parked near our car and Mr. Rathore got out screaming royalty and full glory, wearing a suit, mostly a white shirt tucked in black slacks and a coat. V was wearing a Navy blue suit. And Iam wearing a silver coloured saree with glittery borders. He joined us and started talking to V. Not before, a fine 5 minutes, Shyams came wearing a Navy blue gown with off shoulder and slit reaching to her mind thigh.

"Woah! Shyams you look hot" I exclaimed

"Bitch how do you always look sexy in sarees?" She questioned back.

Just then V came forward and held her hand. We know what was going to happen. He pulled her towards him and went dragging her to the back of the cars parked.

"Lipstick smudge mat karna, hickeys mat banana aur shirt scramble mat karna" I shout as the walked away, not before V showing his middle finger.

I laughed and turned just to look at the man standing there looking at me like he never saw me before. I went towards V's car ignoring his presence and started scrolling through my phone. We didn't talk anything. After a good 15 minutes they came after their make out session.

We went inside the hall to see uncle sipping his drinks and laughing to some others. V and Mr Rathore went to the bar counter and we were talking to other girls there. As time passed they were not leaving the counter. So I excused myself and reach there to see V almost gulping the drink in one go.

This boy...

I went to him and cleared my throat.
He noticed me and put his glass down.

"It's only my second. If you have any doubt ask my Abhi" V defended himself.

"Yeah sure" I said folding my hands.

"Sachi" He pinched his throat.

I laughed a little and said,
"Zyada peena mat. We need to drop Shyama back and yeah reach home alive"

"Ai ai caption" he said saluting me.

All along the conversation I could feel someone boring holes at my back. Well not someone but the one and only Mr. Rathore. But I ignored it and walked back to Shyams.

Time went long. We were meeting all and catching up a little. When I was talking to Isha, an old acquaintance, I heard the most irritating voice I ever heard.

Arjun fucking sooryavanshi

"Long time no see Ms. Murthy"

I turned around and gave the best fake smile ever and nodded.

"Well looking hot and sexy all together" He racked his eyes from my head to toe like scanning me.

"Well yes I didn't want to look like you" I said in a sassy tone.

Take that bitch

"Ouch that hurts" he said putting his hands on his chest.
Still looking at me like I am piece of sliced meat.

"Excuse me" I excused and started to turn when he held my wrist and pulled to him.
I could smell alcohol in his breath.

"What's the hurry baby?"
"Leave that attitude and come with me. I can give you whatever you want" he said while licking his lips.