Bua is Gone

⚠️Slight mature content in this chapter⚠️

Ammu's Pov

"Areee sit sit. This is your house only. No need for showing this much respect" bua ji said

"Ji bua ji" I said sitting next to maa.

"Aur nalini, tum fresh ho jao. Mein chay banati hoon" maa said

"Mein banati hoon maa" I said standing up.

"Haa bhabhi voh banayegi aap baito" bua said

I went to the kitchen and took a deep breath. The woman sitting with maa is mad. She is a psycho. She is fucking venomous. No doubt Mr Rathore hates her. From the day she came, she is trying to degrade me at the same time, soaping me. She is a real bitch. She compels me to have a child as soon as possible, then the same woman goes to maa and says that, we must enjoy our marriage, a little more before planning for a baby.

Multiple Personality Disorder

Her son is a fucking pervert. From the time he came, his eyes are on my breasts. They are staying here from the past 10 days. But I didn't have to encounter them much as, I was talking care of Mr Rathore. This Vardhan bitch always tries to talk to me, flirting vulgarly.

He even once said that, he was much better than Mr Rathore, because he has anger issues and is nyctophobic. But I dismissed him saying, 'I am the one living with him. Not you. So it's none of your concern Mr Vardhan and yeah before trying to comment on others imperfections you must become perfect'

I again looked and saw that he was looking at my breasts and licking his lips

Motherfucker

I made tea and went to the living. Fixing a fake fucking smile on my lips. As I went there, I saw Mr Rathore entering the living. He joined the office yesterday after he got the fitness last Saturday. I gave them tea and was ready to go to him, while bua spoke

"Where are you going? Come here"

I looked at her and glanced back to see he was already gone.

"Ji" I said and sat next to maa.

She spoke very useless things. Judged each and everyone including me. I sat there with a bored expression. While her son was looking at me constantly. I swear if it was another situation then I would have slapped him twice by now.

"Mrs Rathore"

My name was heard like thunder in the house.

I stood up smiling and was going to turn, but I heard bua speak.

"Ab toh biwi hi chahiye sab kuch karne keliye"

I can't resist, I looked at her and replied,

"Aur kisi dusri ladki ko thodi bulayenge bua ji" I smiled and went off

She is a bitch

As I entered the room, I saw his back facing me. He was going through, some files. His back muscles flexed and I stood there gawking at him.

"Done gawking wifey?" He asked without turning back.

My eyes widened and cheeks heated up. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Close the door and come here"

He said, while placing the file on the nightstand. I closed the door and walked towards him. He turned and took me in a bone crushing hug.

He sighed and kiss my shoulder. I hugged him back and caressed his back.

"Go on a date with me" he muttered.