Emergency

Ammu's Pov

"And the construction will be done after discussing with the architecture department" Mr Rathore ended the conference

Currently we are in the conference room, discussing the upcoming project. We are a lot better now. His kisses are frequent now. We cuddles in sleep. Talk a lot. Laugh. I don't know, till when this will last but untill then it's all good.

My thoughts broke as my phone rang and all the eyes shifted to me. Immediately I silenced the phone and found amma was calling. I decided to call her later but it again rang and again.

I excused myself and took the phone.

"Amma, I will-"

"Come to the city hospital" she said cutting me off.

"What? What happened?" I asked tensed

"Achan..... You come fast" she said.

As I heard the word 'Achan'. I lost it. I ran back to the conference room and took my stuff in a hurry.

"What happened Mrs Rathore?" He asked

"Kya hua ammu?" V asked

"Achan... Hospital. I have to go" I said walking out.

As I was walking I saw V and Mr Rathore following me.

"Kya hua achan ko" V asked

"Don't know"

"Where is he now?" Mr Rathore enquired

"City hospital"

"I will go with you" Mr Rathore declared

"You have a meeting pending-" he cut me off and said

"Not fucking important than family"

I didn't talk more. We went to the parking and we left the office to the hospital.

During the drive, I was imagining fucking fake scenarios in my mind. While doing it I felt Mr Rathore holding my thighs stopping me from tapping my feet. But I ignored the touch.

Soon we reached the hospital and I asked the receptionist about the room. She said no one is here in the name of achan and admitted in a room.

"Eise kaise ho sakta hain. Check thoroughly and stop eye fucking him" V seethed.

I called amma. She is not picking up. I tried again.

"Fucking find the case and room" Mr Rathore said hitting the reception counter.

I called again and in the fifth ring, she picked up.

"Amma? Where is achan? What's the room number?" I asked

"Not in room but-" I cut her off.

"Not in room matlab?"

"ICU"

As she said those words my world stopped I can't breath but I will not panic. They need me.

Mr Rathore and V is threatening the receptionist. I turned and said,

"ICU mein Hain"

"What??" V exclaimed

"Hmm" I hummed

We moved to the 3rd floor. Reaching there, I saw amma sitting there with some papers in her hands. I rushed to her.

Abhi's Pov

Throughout the ride, I saw her fidgeting her fingers, blinking her eyes more than usual, scratching her forehead, wiping her face, biting nails, tapping her foot and what not. She was panicking.