🔥Love making🔥

⚠️ Mature content ahead⚠️

Ammu's Pov

Just as, we were laying there looking into eachother's eyes, the rain started. He took my hands and went to the farmhouse.

As we ran, the rain drops shoot on our skins, soaking us with its sweet drops.

We ran inside the farmhouse preventing us from getting more wet, but it was too late. When we entered there, I looked at us, to see us fully wet. My saree sticked to my skin and his clothes wet and heavy.

"Shit!!!" He cussed loud removing his blazer.

"It was fun" I said defending.

He raised his head and looked at me.

His eyes stopped at me, more to my body. In a flash of second, he approached me with long strides. He cupped my throat and lifted my head to meet his height.

My lips parted with the sudden touch. He came closer to my face, as I can feel his breath on my lips. My one hand went to his chest.

"Do you know, how tempting you look right now?"

He said, his lips brushing with mine. I clutched my wet saree in a fist.

"Hmm?"

He hummed and buried his head in the crook of my neck inhaling me. His hands snaking waist, pulling me closer to him.

I was cluelessly standing still what to do. I was so lost in his touch.

I came to reality when I felt a kiss on my neck. I shivered and held his shirt on his chest. He trialled a few kisses and started sucking me neck, which made me moan.

"Ahh"

He groaned and whispered in my ear.

"Let me make love to you"

He kissed my earlobe and started nibbling it. His hands tracing my waist and back. His mouth nibbling my ears and his hot breath fanned my neck.

"Hmm?" He asked again.

I don't know what to do. I just nodded.

He came to my face looking straight into my eyes. His eyes hooded with so many emotions.

"You will let me love you?"

He whispered against my lips. It came as a question, he was not believing what is happening.

"Yes" I whispered back and cupped his cheek.

Within no second he smashed his lips on mine, into a breath taking kiss. He sucked my lower lip and licked it. I didn't allow him to enter my mouth, just to tease him. But he cupped my left breast and pressed it.

I gasped due to his sudden action, and he push his tongue into my mouth tasting me.

Standing in the veranda of the farmhouse, he kissed me, like I was the oxygen he needed the most.

I tapped his chest as I felt breathless. He backed off and joined our foreheads. We both were panting hard. Our breath mingled together.

"I need you" he whispered

I looked into his eyes and see the love in his eyes. He need me. He do not want me.

He need me.

I was stunned by his words. I just can't think anything. I just snaked my hands around his neck and kissed him with all the love I have.

He took me into his embrace and started walking without breaking the kiss. I was too busy kissing him that I didn't notice when we entered the main hall near the fire place.