The Proposal and The YES

Ammu's Pov

Today was Sunday. Today they are taking me to meet a boy. God knows who it is. I just agreed to meet him because Achan was emotionally blackmailing me. I got ready wearing a saree and went out.

"Beautiful" amma said.
"Don't try to flatter me woman" I said teasing.
"Haa bol dena" achan said smiling.
"Na, I will say a no" I said.
" Beta before we go there, I want to say something. This boy is the best for you. He will keep you happy and will be always with you. His family is also good and they will look after you when you are having attacks. I don't know till when I will be alive but surely not too far. So say yes. Hmm?" Achan said with tears in his eyes.

I saw tears. I never saw Achan crying except when I was dying once and when dadi died. And now he again had tears. I hugged him and said,

"I will try"

We broke out hug and left to the restaurant. We reached there and I saw his parents sitting there. They smiled at me and I touched their feets. I was actually surprised to see them but yeah they are friends. So didn't question it.

Soon amma asked me to go wait for the boy, at the space they reserved for us. I got up and started to walk. Then aunty held my hands and said,
"Haa bol dena please"

I nodded my head and smiled at her.
She caressed my cheeks and urged me to go. I went there and stood facing the window there and was viewing the sight.
Then I heard a throat clearing sound gaining my attention.

Ok you got this ammu. It's just a guy.

Author's Pov

Ammu raised her head and saw the person she was the least interested in, Abhi. But she was relaxed. The boy didn't came there. They looked at each other and exclaimed
"Aap?" "Tum?"
"Thank God Mr. Rathore aap ho warna I was being tensed that kon gadha aa gaya?" She said chuckling to her own joke.

She went towards him and look behind him and said,

"Ladka nahi aaya kya? By the way why are you here?" She asked

"Ladka?" He asked

"Haa amma aur achan ne kisi gadhe ko pasand Kiya Hain and they were insisting me to meet him" she said looking behind him to check whether the boy is coming or not.

"Tum ladka dekhne aaye ho?" He asked somewhat getting what's happening.

"Yeap. Aur aap?" She asked still looking back.

"Ladki dekhne" he said in a duh tune.

"Oh!! So did you see? How is her?" She asked excitedly.

He was silent and continuously looking at the 5'8 girl asking the world's stupid question. Suddenly she chocked on air and looked at him wide eyed.

"You.. yo- you are the one?" She asked stuttering.

"I guess" he said in a duh tune.

"You knew that it was me?" She asked

"No. Not till now" he said

"But why?" She asked.

"Don't know and not interested" he said

Then she realised that he don't like her and will say a No for sure. She was happy that she will not have to leave her parents.

"So?" She asked
"So?" He replied
"It's a No right?" She asked
"How are you so sure about it?" He asked sarcastically
"Because I am 100% confident about my tongue and your unnecessary attitude" She replied smirking and flipping her hair which was tied in a ponu tail.