Feelings✨❤️

Abhi's Pov

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT" I roared.

"S-sorry si-sir" Mohan ran for his life.

It's been 2 weeks since I came back. Everything is going good. Well not everything. She is avoiding me. She is talking, laughing and what not to others but not me. She just nods, says one worded answers, even in office if she have anything to discuss she comes here, asks or says very professionally and she goes out nodding. But after that one night sleeping near her I got greedy and after she is asleep I went to her sat on the ground held her hands and slept sitting there. In the initial days I felt my back ache but soon it was easy to me to sit and sleep. But she don't know this. Before she is awake I will leave for the gym and act like nothing happened. Now I am sleeping well. But she is wholly avoiding my existence. Along with that the idiots of this office also eats my head. I fired almost 7 or 8 employees in these 2 weeks.

I am frustrating. I can't handle this. I cannot. But what to do? I want her to talk to me like she does to others. I want her attention like she gives to others. I just can't do this.

What the fuck is happening to me?

"Woah! Someone is being so hot to others today" entered my best fucking friend

"V. I am not in a mood to talk"

"Well! But I want to talk" he said taking a seat.

I didn't say anything. I sat there glaring at him.

"What? I know I am handsome but I have a wife. So don't look at me like that"  he said shying

"Can you get the fuck out of my cabin? Why the fuck are you even here for?"  I asked irritatingly.

"Can't I come here to meet my Abhi baby? Haw! How cruel?" He acted.

I was going to reply then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said annoyingly

If it's mohan then he will lose his fucking job today. Just then entered My wife.

"Aaha, dekho kon agaya?" V exclaimed

"Tum yahan?" She asked smiling

"Yahi baat tumhare shauhar bhi pooch rahe the. Tum Miya biwi ko mein pasand nahi hoon kya?" V whined

"Tch... Bilkul nahi" she said giggling.

She never giggles to me like that.

"Any reason you are here Mrs Rathore" I asked in a firm tone.

"Ah.. yes sir. Actually I needed your verification for these files regarding the new construction program" she said in a very professional fucking tone.

"Sirrrrr...... Not badddd. Aur kamre mein kya? Daddy?" V asked teasingly

Her whole demeanor changed. Cheeks flushed.

"Chup karoge ya specially karadu" she asked

"Can you stop? This is a fucking office not your fucking playground" I sneered

V showed the action of zipping up his mouth and raised his hands in surrender. While she turned to me and uttered a small sorry.

"Y-yes sir. So these are the files" she said handing over the files.

"Why are you doing this Mrs Rathore? Where is the architecture department head?" I asked

"Sir actually he is on a leave and in his absence I am the temporary one" she explained

It enraged me. Why are they taking leaves un-fucking-necessarily

"Why the fuck are you guys taking unnecessary leaves. Am I paying you guys to take leaves and enjoy your fucking vacations?" I raised my voice.