Shaadi & First Night

Ammu's Pov

Life is unpredictable. One day I am getting engaged and the other day I am getting married. Sitting in front of the mirror I looked at myself being ready to be a wife. Not just wife. I will be Mrs. Amara Abhiraj Prathap Singh Rathore

Woah! Big name though.

I was sitting there thinking about the upcoming hell of a life. He is no saint. I saw it the day when we went to the mela.

Flashback starts

It was the night of Shivrathri and the mela was so crowded. We went in, Me, V, Shyams, Gyno, bhaiyya, and Mr Rathore. He was going to come with guards but I stood stubbornly not to bring any guards as it will bring unnecessary attention. He denied to go with us and also denied us from going since, we all were identical to many people. But I being me, asked whether they will take me or I will go alone.

We played games, went in rides and did alot of shopping. I bought bangles, jhumkas, bindi etc... And others also bought many things. As promised V bought me candy floss and Belgian chocolate ice cream. We were enjoying very well, until a group of men, as in bulky men showed up and started to throw vulger comments at us.

Mostly we avoided it and went of from there, since it was so crowded and it will drew unwanted attention which will cause Mr Rathore problem, warna muh Tod deta sale ka.

We went to the parking space, enjoying our ice creams. The boys were busy somewhere. Just then a source of light hit us. We struggled opening our eyes. The lights went off and we saw the same bulky men who were annoying us.

We avoided them and started to walk away. One of them caught Shyams and other caught Gyno, one was coming towards me and started pulling me holding my wrists but I pushed him and give him a solid punch on his nose.

Take that motherfucking bitch

"Bitch" he screamed holding his nose

Gyno and Shyams also wiggled out of their hold and pushed them aside.

One of them came to beat me. But ha I am black belt. I kicked him and punched his jaw. He fell back. We girls were fighting and throwing punches at them, while we heard a scream. I looked back to see Shyama being held by a man with a knife close to her neck. We stopped fighting and stood still.

"Don't" I said looking at the man.

Then I don't know from where the fuck the boys came to view.

Thank Fucking God

They were shocked to see the scene and ran towards us. They saw some men on the ground. One was holding Shyama, one was holding Gyno and I was looking at them trying to loosen their hold by saying God knows what.  Then the boys started fighting. Bhaiyya and V were kicking and Mr Rathore was making them spit blood.

Urgh Gross

Suddenly a firing sound was heard. We all looked at each other but none was injured. I released a breath of relief. Just a millisecond later something cold was pressed against my temple, not something a gun and someone held he tight from behind suffocating me and I was unable to breath.

All the men were down. Then from where the man behind me came. I don't know.

Everyone became alert.

"Okay we can sit and talk. Put the gun away" Bhaiyya said.

"Sit and talk. This bitch broke my fucking nose" the man said pressing the gun more into my temple.

"Please put the gun down" V said

"What do you want" Mr Rathore asked.

"The go down" the man said.