Varsha?

Abhi's Pov

"Haa aur kya kya Lena Hain?" Mrs Rathore asked

"Bas itna kaphi Hain" maa said

"Dresses?" Papa asked

"Voh hum Verma Designers and Boutiques mein order diye the. Shyams leke aayegi" she said

Currently we are sitting we are sitting in the living room planning for the upcoming Holi. This time, it's special since we have a new member in our house. My wife. They are listing things, making lists and blah blah blah and I am forced to sit here with them.

"Verma Designers?" Maa asked

"Yeah the CEO is my friend" she said

As she said this our eyes locked. She raised her eyebrows questioning. I signalled her to come to the room upstairs. She shook her head widening her eyes.

I am fucking horny here and she is denying. It's more than one week we did something. It's only kissing everytime that too not intense ones. Pecks or smooches. I am desperate for her. But when she is free, I am busy. When I am free, she is busy and when both are free we are fucking tired or will have any problem.

Again I tried to ask for a kiss but froze as maa asked,

"Kuch chahiye Abhi?"

"N-no maa.... Wh-what do I w-want?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm toh usse hath pair kyu dikha rahe ho?" She asked

My eyes widened and I noticed my wife is no less. She is red. And is not looking at anyone, biting her lip.

Shit I wanna bite those....

"Voh..... Pani.... Haa Pani chahiye mujhe" I said

"Toh beta voh hain kitchen" papa pointed towards the kitchen.

I smiled sheepishly at him and nodded while she giggled. I narrowed my eyes at her and mouthed her, "See you later". She gulped and looked at maa.

"Aree beta jaao apna pyas bujhao" papa said smirking

This old man.....

I stood up huffing and went inside the kitchen taking long steps, while I heard chuckling from the background.

What should I do now?

I entered the kitchen and took a glass of water. Since it is Sunday, all the servants are off duty. I scratched my forehead and thought about any idea. She is busy and will be busy till dinner. Even if I didn't get something big, I will adjust with a kiss.

Shit!!! I will go mad.....
Haa idea ........

I took my phone from my sweats pocket and took her contact and messaged her.

Me: Mrs Rathore?

Wife: Haa?

Me: Come to the room

Wife: Why?

Me: Do as I say 😤

Wife: Why? 🙄😒

Me: Rolling your eyes at me?

Wife: So?

Me: I will fuck you so hard

Wife: Mm hmm?