🔥Suhagraat🔥

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️

Ammu's Pov

"You are wearing this" Shyama said for the 110th time tonight

"No I am not" I said shaking my head

"Why not? It's so sexy" Gyno said

"It doesn't cover anything..... It's just a mosquito net"

I said taking the lingerie in my hands showing them. They looked at eachother and said,

"Mere paise"

"Tere paise"

"Pani mein Gaye"

"Pani mein Gaye"

"Chapak" they said together clapping their hands.

Currently we are sitting in my room and they are making me ready for the suhagraat. The room is decorated with rose petals and scented candles. Even if I denied it, they were adamant. They are asking me to wear a black lingerie. It's sexy like Gyno said but I am not a model or something to wear it and look sexy and moreover, wearing it and not wearing any clothes are the same thing. We are eating panipuri also.

Yes, in our room. Mine and Raj's. He might come any minute now and here we are having Pani Puri party. My thoughts broke when, Shyama offered me a Pani Puri. I opened my mouth but before she could feed me, it collapsed and my pink saree was in a different colour. The plate full of water also fell onto my chest.

"Shit!!!!" I stood up

"Sorry..... Sorry sorry sorry" she said and tried to wipe it but it was soaking my chest.

"Go change"

Gyno said giving me the lingerie. Absent mindedly I took it and then saw shyams smirking. I narrowed my eyes at her and asked

"You did it purposely. Didn't you?"

"Go change Ams" she pushed me to the bathroom.

"And yeah, we are leaving" Gyno said

"Okay bye" I waved and walked in the bathroom

I took a towel and a kurthi and Palazzo from the wardrobe and kept it on the bathroom counter. I stripped from the saree, as I was already wearing no ornaments except the anklets and nuptial chain, I didn't have to work on the jewellery. Going to the shower, I tried to wash off the smell of Pani Puri but it was still there. Like it's my scent. Then I decided to take a shower. I used my epic sandalwood body wash which is also turmeric scented. I washed my hair and walked out of the shower all wet. Drying my body, I went to take my dress. But it was not there. Instead of that, only the lingerie was there.

Bloody bitches......

I wrapped the towel around me and tried to open the door of the wardrobe that is connected to the bathroom, but it was also locked from that side.

Motherfuckers

I opened the door of the bathroom slightly and looked if there was someone. But the way was clear and door is also closed. I took a breath of relief and walked out of the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door I turned to go to the wardrobe.

"Yeah, I will.......um... I will call you later"

I heard Raj speaking from behind me and I stopped on my track. I gulped and tightened the hold on my towel and stood there rooted. My eyes widened as a shiver ran down my spine analysing the situation. I am standing in the middle of the room with only a towel around my torso and a yellow thali(nuptial chain), and anklets. I can hear foot steps nearing me.