✨Dance Class✨

Abhi's Pov

Days are passing very quickly. I am being fully prepared to ascend the throne and to rule the Rathore empire. Today, there is a meeting with all the main employees and the architecture department of our company. I also decided to join them since I want to know what they are capable of.

Right now I am standing inside Papa's cabin behind the shelves looking at the files. Suddenly the door burst open and enter a very tensed Mrs Rathore and a chashmish, whom I recognise as dad's PA.

Mrs Rathore?
Well yeah it sounds nice soooo....

They didn't saw me. She walked with him and put a bundle of papers on the table and a cup of coffee.

"Mohan ji, aap zara papers arrange kar dijiyega" she said sweetly

This much sweetness?
She never smiled to me like that

"Haa Amara ji. I will do it. Don't stress yourself" he said.

Amara ji?
She is your superior
Call her ma'am

"Tab Tak mein ye karthi hoon" she said picking up a file and settling in one of the chairs.

"Ji" he blushed.

Why the fuck is he blushing?

I was standing here behind the shelf with a file in my hand and observing them. She is correcting something. A pencil in her hands and full focus on the file. She is wearing a baby blue saree and a navy blue blazer. Just then she collected all her hair and made a messy bun and pinned the pencil inside it. And again started reading.

Studied her face from afar. Her eyes moving in a swift motion, nose scrunching, lips reading something, fingers scratching the forehead and sometimes on the jaw.

I was standing like a statue here, without blinking. Suddenly he sneezed. I came out of my dream land and realised that I was ogling at her.

What is my problem?
I don't like her
Why the hell am I looking at her like that?

Suddenly he sneezed 3-4 times again.

"Mohan ji aap ye yahan rakhiye aur jaake ek adrak wali chaay peejiye" she said taking the papers from his hand.

"Par I am okay. It's just sneezes" he said

Yeah it's just sneezes
If he don't want why are you forcing him?

"Jayiye" she said firmly pushing him on shoulders.

Why is she touching him?

"Haa haa jaa Raha hoon" he said running off from there not before flicking her forehead.

Fucker

"Do you want something?" He asked when he reached the door step.

Yeah I want something
Dafa ho jao!!!

"No I am fine. You go" she said smiling.

He went away and she continued her work. I decided to show up.

I put the file back and went towards the couch, where she was sitting. She noticed my presence and asked without raising her head.

"Itni jaldi aagaye aap. Chaay Piya ki nahi?"

I didn't reply anything just went towards her and took a seat just beside her making the couch bounce a little. She widened her eyes and looked at my direction. Seeing me she was more astonished.

"Aa- aap ya-yahaa?" She stuttered a little.

"Why? Couldn't I come here?" I asked.

She was going to stand up but I pulled her wrist and made her sit again.