2. What does he want?

Crap

You slowly turned around to see Law standing. He looked so intimidating now. You never felt this short before. You gulped.

"S? I've never heard about it before. haha"

"Don't try and lie to me y/n. You know, my father is a policer officer. One call from me and you'll be arrested."

"No dont" you said slightly raising your voice. Then your voice turned to a whisper, "Please don't. I'll do anything."

His mouth turned into a smirk as his bending to your level, "Then I need a favor."

You gulped even harder now. What did this guy had in his mind?

"I want to-"

"Doctor you got another patient." a green haired nurse interrupted you both. Law's mouth curled into a frown as he straightened himself up, "Ah coming."

You exhaled. This guy sure knew how to make you nervous. 

"Here is my card. Text me tonight. I'll send you the address"

"A-A-ADDRESS?"

Crap. The whole hospital heard you now.

"Address?" you asked again, but this time in a whisper. Law's mouth let out a chuckle, "Don't worry. It's not address to my house or anything. Just address of a cafe we will meet up tomorrow."

"Phew," you exhaled. Law again chuckled, "Make sure you come. I'll tell you about the deal from there."

You nodded. 

The guy is sure something else.