17. Beach fun

You all ran to the beach excited like little kids. Sabo sat near the water, eyes sparkling. Luffy sneaked behind him and pushed him to the water.

"When you go to the beach, you have to get into the waters" Ace quoted. 

Mihawk sat on the sunshade, enjoying peaceful time reading and enjoying cocktails. Ace and Luffy played their hearts out in the waters. Sabo jumped into the water with the floating tube. Shanks was busy flirting with women while you and Law played tag, (He fully took off his shirt now, revealing his gorgeous abs and heart tattoo.) which was your idea.

Soon you all sat under the shade, for a quick rest. You and Law were playing 21 questions, Ace and Luffy were playing games and Mihawk  was looking after Sabo, who was just picked up after sinking. 

Ace crept behind Kid and dumped ice on his hoodie, causing Kid to shriek and eventually leading him to lose the game.

The next scene you all saw was Kid chasing Ace with his ball.

"Where is Shanks?" Kid asked Ace, who was sulking.

"Over there" he pointed at Shanks, who was busy flirting with few girls. 

"Damn that guy. I am going to cockblock him" Kid said in a determined voice.

"Don't you'll only have a opposite effect" Ace advised him.

"The what?"

Immediatly Ace hugged Sabo's neck and said in a feminine voice, "Oh no that guy is scary"

When Sabo didn't respond, Ace shook him harder saying "so scary" until Sabo finally realize what he was talking about.

"I'll protect you" Sabo and Ace looked at Kid which outraged him.

"Geez" Luffy said before walking off to Joe. 

"Luffy?" you asked slurping the lemonade. 

"You are here? Where is Law?" Ace asked. "He went for a swim, anyways look at that."

"If you girls would like, we could go for a dinner" Shanks asked 2 girls. 

"Papa" Luffy called out, tugging Shanks' shorts.

Shanks' eye twitched as he turned and looked down to see Luffy sitting on the ground, "Mama said if you don't come back, she'll kill you." Luffy said pointing.

Shanks looked at the direction and almost blushed seeing the 'lady' but when he saw the face, "ACK IT'S JUST Mihawk" 

"He called him papa" one of the lady whispered.

"Ah it's just a misunderstanding" Shanks said.

"Please don't take my dad away from me" Luffy said as if he was pleading while jumping for a hug to Shanks. You and others who were watching the scene was holding their laughter in. 

"Why are you being so coy. Ah wait" Shanks fell into his knees in defeat, "Signorine.." while Luffy did a victory pose and  burst out laughing.

"All right!" Kid and Ace yelled.