6. Joker, the metador of love

"Woah"

"It's really him."

"Joker, the legend is here!"

The crowd started commenting and squealing. You rolled your eyes. You didn't like this man, not a bit. Not after you heard his past from Shanks and Mihawk. 

"You are all empty again, Kid" Doffy /Joker spoke, "Friends, skating. At this point you have anything left."

Kid started trembling. Ace released you from your headlock and you walked towards Kid, only to be stopped by Doffy. 

"I saw your skating," Joker said as he skated his way towards you, "It was brilliant, but it would be better if you fix how to shift your  body weight while skating."

Joker moved closer to you and it honestly gave you the creeps. "Oi what are you" Ace said as he walked towards you defensively, You raised your free hand signalling him to not do anything. He stopped right in his tracks and walked back.

"For example, during an ollie, you take your leg," he bent down and started moving his fingers around your leg, "Mind if I touched your leg?".

"Hold on a second"

You and Doffy turned to Ace, who just spoke, "Take back what you just said to Jaggy."

Kid gasped, you let out a sigh of relief and Joker had a visible smirk on his face. "What if I say I won't take it back?"

"Then I'll make you take it back, by starting a beef with you."