10. He, who is called Joker

"So fast" you shrieked. You certainly didn't like the idea of Joker winning. That brute clearly need to learn a lesson. With this speed, Ace won't be able to catch up with Joker.

"He's too fast" everyone commented.

"That's Joker for ya" 

"Ha. I want to challenge that guy to a beef. He is just perfect for me." Kid said with a smirk. 

"Then you must be a absolute pro. Joker isn't like the normal skaters you usually skate with. He is as same level as Shanks and Mihawk, but unlike them, who believes in a fair play, Joker will do anything to win."

"He is that hungry for a win?" Kid asked, his temptation to ask Joker for a beef clearly increasing.

"Yes. He is like a hunter when he skates. His opponents are his prey."

"He caught up with Ace!" Everyone cheered, except Ace supporters.

"Did you miss me?" Joker asked Ace. Ace sweat dropped as Joker flew over him. "I'll give you a taste of what 'S' is really like"

Then he jointed his and Ace's skateboards, and held Ace as if they are dancing. One of his leg was in Ace's skateboard while other was in his own.

"Is he trying to Kill ACE?" You yelled in horror as Joker does life threatening tricks on Ace. You were surprised and thankful that Ace isn't injured yet. 

After a while, when they are about to reach the finishing line, Joker leaves Ace and started skating on his own. 

Ace looked dis hearted at first, as if he lost all of his motivation.  But in a split second, he started smiling.

"He smiled?" Mihawk asked in a gasp.

Ace skated like before and he caught up with Joker. "That rookie caught up with Joker?" Kid asked, clearly shocked, "I think I like this Ace kid more and more.". 

"He passed Joker!" You cheered. So hard that you almost fell from the bike. Kid had to catch you from falling. But your excitement was short lived. Doffy dropped his cigratte on to the ground. His smile dropped and mouth curled in to a frown. That certainly isn't a good sign.

"Don't tell me he is going for love hug" you muttered.

"Love hug? What's that." Kid asked.

"A signature technique of Joker. Only experts can outlive it" you explained.

Your assumption was confirmed when Joker overtook Ace and took a 180 degree turn and spread his arms.

"Faster Kid. We need to stop the match!" you panicked. You need to save Ace from having a hospital visit. If stopping the match is what it takes, then you must stop it at once.

But it was too late

"ACE!"