14. Wanna come with me?

"I am finally bandage free!" you squealed in delight. Law chuckled at your excitement. You looked like a little child who just received a new toy. 

Well, you couldn't help it. You truly missed using both of your arms.

"I have something for you Y/n ya." Law said as he tried to take something from his bag.

"What is it what is it?" you asked like a kid on sugar rush.

"My friend, Penguin ya had booked two tickets for a cruise. But since he got down with fever, he wont be able to come. So you wanna come with me?" He asked slightly worried. One reason is that, he was partially lying. He took the tickets for you and him. Penguin had absolutely no role in this. Next reason is that if you reject his offer.

His imagination- "No way Doctor. We've barely known each other for a month and you are already asking me out? Not a chance. Plus I have another guy I like."

Your eyes glittered like stars, "Cruise trip? Heck yeah I am in. When is it Law?" your response shocked Law. 

"After 2 days. All the information is in this poster. You can take a look at it briefly after reaching home." Law said as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Of course. You are the best Law. Love ya." you yelled  as you skipped your way outside. 

Law spit out his coffee.

Love you?

"Hey Law," Penguin called law as he entered Law's clinic, "Can you send me the reports of the patien- what happened to you? You are a blushing mess. Did something happen here? You finally got a girl friend? Tell me Tell me". 

"Just get out Penguin ya"

"Aww man"