4. Kid vs Luffy

"The car will go only till here," Mihawk announced, but as he turned to look at you three, you three had already dissolved into thin air. 

"How is Luffy catching up with the champion Kid?" Sabo said with a tint of annoyance. Of course that's expected since he betted on Kid. While you on the other hand was smirking. 

"Get ready to place that bet money on my hands blonde." you said smirking more than before. Sabo just rolled his eyes as he immersed himself in that match. 

"Hey!"

"Look, they are about to reached the finishing line." you pointed out. Ace ,Sabo and Mihawk turned to look at the match.

Both of them finished together?

"Who is the winner then?" Ace asked.

"It's pirate!" someone from the audience roared. Everyone from the audience checked the video and it was true. Luffy was the winner. You jumped in joy, "GO Luffy!"

Ace jumped and hugged Luffy. 

"Luffy! That was so sick!" Ace said. "My Ace L2S," The next moment he started fawning over the skateboard that Ace made for Luffy. "You were moving like nothing else. Rad!"

"I was the one skating"

"Right. Your skating was even sicker"

 You chuckled at their behavior. Those two are sure fascinating. Even in the mid set of celebration, you didn't fail to notice Kid's depressed face.