15. The gang's all here

"So cute. That's what you are thinking right?" Sabo asked Ace, who was busy staring at a cute raven haired girl. 

"No I wasn't" Ace protested.

"So that's your type?" Luffy asked popping in.

"Don't bother anyway. You are way out of her league." Kid spoke.

"What do you mean by that?" Ace burst out, "You'll never know unless I talk to her".

Kid motioned him to go and talk to her. Ace walked forward, nervous and eager at the same time. Then he stopped in his tracks and whispered to Sabo, "Sabo, go and talk to her."

"Why me?"

"Because when I do it, they get cautious"

"Heh. You know your place," Kid snickered.

"Shut up"

"Eh, how do you approach someone in Japan?" Sabo asked.

"You can ask something like, Hey, where are you from"

"How about, hey are you hungry?" Luffy suggested 

"That'll only work for you , Luffy" Ace said.

"Is it time to eat yet?" Luffy asked rubbing his stomach.

"Yours wont work either. We all deported from the same place." kid informed. 

"What?" the girl asked coming forward

"I-I do a b-bit of skateboarding, but if you like"

"Hello? Can you hear me?" she spoke again as she turned the opposite direction. Seems that she was on a phone call this whole time.

Kid and Luffy burst out laughing, "Haha you just got rejected."

"So embarrassing" Luffy said 

"Don't worry" Sabo assured him.

"OH what a coincidence" Shanks spoke.

"Shanks?"

"Even kid is here" Shanks said.

"I didn't have a choice" Kid spoke. He then explained the situation they put him in. One which they begged Kid infront of his crush and his crush asked him to go with them.

"Please wake up. Ten minutes until arrival." a robotic voice spoke

"Thank you Yoru"

"I know that voice. EH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Shanks asked to the raven  hair.

Mihawk too was shocked and asked him, "That's my dialogue you gigolo gorilla. I am on a business, what about you?"

"Vacation" Shanks said winking.

"Hot spring healing" Ace said.

"Tagging along" Sabo said as he played games.

"Food" Luffy said in excitement.

"Baby sitting" Kid said in a tired voice.

Then there was a hysterical laugh coming from nearby, "Come on Law. I am sure that Penguin didn't get his name like that." you said between your laughs. You were wearing a light blue dress and Law was wearing a dark blue shirt, unbuttoned just enough to show his defined abs and heart tattoo. You and Law were walking with linked arms.

"Y/N TOO?"

"I heard my name somewhere. WAIT what are you guys going here?" you shrieked. 

Aww man. Can't I get some quality time with y/n?

"So the gang is all here?" Mihawk sighed.