18. Stay, food and the special day

"All this for only 3000? Sugoi" Ace said as he saw the luxurious hotel. Before he, Luffy, and Sabo could get in, Kid called out, "Hey, we are here." 

Well, they were supposed to go to the opposite hotel, which looked awful. Well, for 3000 bucks, you can't expect more. 

"So cramped" Ace said.  Luffy  was chasing something and Kid was playing.

Sabo on the other hand, was on a quest to find a good bathroom.

While you and Law? 

Was still trying to find a hotel cause you both forgot to book one.

.

.

.

"I'll take a nap until the mealtime" Ace said as he laid flat on his back.

"They don't provide meals here" Kid informed

"What!"

"Reality is so harsh" Luffy commented

"What's so harsh?" Shanks asked as he entered the room.

With Mihawk-

"How wonderful. Of course, nothing less is expected from you Mr Dracule" a women complimented Mihawk's calligraphy, "Your dinner is ready, so make yourself at home."

"Arigato" Mihawk said politely.

But when he looked the food he received, there was enough for 8 people.  

"I didn't order this much." Mihawk reckoned.

"Food tastes better when eaten together" Shanks said. The door opened revealing 8 other figures, "Akagami?" Mihawk reckoned, "And rest of you guys".

"Sugoi"

"Oyishii" Luffy said as his mouth watered.

"It looks delicious" you said

"Thank you for the food" Law thanked Mihawk.

"Look, this nice guy is treating you all today" Shanks said putting a hand on Mihawk's shoulder.

"Hey, don't decide that yourself"

"TIME TO EAT!" you all said in unison as you digged in. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Manager, I am in love with how you work" a drunk Kid confessed to manager while hugging him. Yup, he mistook Shanks for his manager.

"Hey, I am not your manager" Shanks said as he tried to free himself from Kid's grip.

"Hey, what's so good about alcohol?" Luffy asked.

"Little kids may not understand it, but" Ace said as his hand made its way towards the alcohol, only to be hit by Mihawk.

"Underage alcohol is prohibited" Yoru spoke for Mihawk.

"The food is GREATT" a drunk y/n spoke. Law tried his best to not laugh seeing your performance.

"Guys guys guys. Now I am going to sing" you said

"Sing? But you never sing" Sabo reckoned

"I AM GOING TO SING NOW OK? IN 1 2 3 GO" Then you started singing. Law didn't forget to record your singing down.

You are surely going to regret this decision tomorrow.

.

.

.

"Today is some kind of special day" Luffy spoke.

"What kind?" Shanks asked.

"Apparently 'it' shows up." Mihawk said.

"By 'it' you can't mean that." Sabo asked

"Ha that's ridiculous" Shanks said, clearly scared

"I heard from the hostress just now. Today is a special day, so don't walk after sunset." Mihawk explained with a grim face.

"Osh. Lets go!" Luffy said grabbing his jacket.

Sabo too jumped up.

"We are going to the hot tub nearby. Bye suckers" Sabo said, grinning.

"There is no hot tub here?" Ace asked

"You know, you should read the manual sometime" Kid said.

"Yosh let's go. The first one to reach the spot wins." Shanks announced

"I and Y/n will stay back. Also Dracule- ya, mind if we crash here?" Law asked

"Not at all." Mihawk replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Huh what happened? You guys are all covered in mud? It stinks" You said pinching your nose. Sabo, Shanks, Kid and Mihawk were all covered in mud.

"We rather not speak about it" Sabo spoke.

"We encountered a mud made ghost on the way." Kid explained, "It first caught Sabo. We tried to escape from it, then it chased us on skateboard. It skates awesome!"

"We reached the hot tub without encountering it, but it caught us while we were in the bath." Shanks explained pointing him and Mihawk.

"And what about you and Ace, Luffy? You guys are looking freshen up" You asked.

"Well, we bet them all and used the hot tub. Ahh it's so relaxing." Luffy said.

"Those two are not normal" Mihawk said to Shanks, "Agreed."

Law had already slept like a log to hear their adventures. Poor doctor. He just want to sleep.